Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewish settlers leaving the Gaza strip?

ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whypikonme
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    The thing is..this will not appease Islamic extremists.
    Or Jewish extremists.
    All true, but is way past time they got out of the occupied territories. They've no right to them. i wish they would give back all the land.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    All I can add was the brutal picutres of children being dragged from thier homes it was sicking while watching the news last night .
    Maybe the parents should have relieved them of such brutality by leaving.

Better than shooting them, which is what would have happened if they'd been Palestinians..

An American impying that Iran isnt run by Islamic extremists.. Go Figure..

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Syria however has stated for years it will forgo its claim on the heights if the rest of the occupied territories were returned. Until that time, it maintains its claim.
    Where did you see that? l can find no such declaration, in fact, Syria was talking about an Israeli pull-out at this year's Arab Summit.

Here's an interesting read .. MEI Perspective.
    I got taught that at school... when the Golan Heights were current affairs instead of History

I did say that they would only give up the claim if Israel went back to its pre-1967 borders in total... that wont happen; Syria knows it wont happen and so the claim is, rightfully, kept by Syria.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Maybe the parents should have relieved them of such brutality by leaving.

Better than shooting them, which is what would have happened if they'd been Palestinians..

An American impying that Iran isnt run by Islamic extremists.. Go Figure..
    Bad writing on my part.

I'm saying that Israel leaving the Gaza strip won't appease Islamic extremists.

I even wonder if the whole West Bank and Golan Heights were evacuated would it appease them.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie

Or Jewish extremists.
    All true, but is way past time they got out of the occupied territories. They've no right to them. i wish they would give back all the land.
    Once again I agree.

Further that the Europeans give the land back to the native Americans, Australians, Africans, New Zealanders and all of the rest they took it from.

In fact, let's everyone give the land back to it's indigenous population. At the same time removing all of the technology, investment and infrastructure we imposed on their way of life. It's the only reasonable way to go.
    Last edited by JPaul; 08-22-2005 at 11:30 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    At the same time removing all of the technology, investment and infrastructure we imposed on their way of life. It's the only reasonable way to go.
    They are, arent they? (The Israeli's that is)

@ Busyman

Withdrawing from Gaza is great, however to do it at the same time as announcing more settlements in the West Bank as has been done, seems a little mental.

All the good that withdrawing from Gaza did, has been wiped out at a stroke..

Face it,

IMHO the Israeli government doesnt want peace with its neighbours.. that would entail the loss of all those American Dollars that keep the place going.

They will bow to pressure on one front and delibratly create problems to keep the staus quo on another.

Edited:
    To add that it was IMHO, and not a fact..
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 08-23-2005 at 12:07 AM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    At the same time removing all of the technology, investment and infrastructure we imposed on their way of life. It's the only reasonable way to go.
    They are, arent they? (The Israeli's that is)
    I have no idea.

I don't know who the indigenous population of the region is / was.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    They werent the Jewish people were they?

Didnt the Jews invade the people already there when they escaped from Egypt to "The Promised Land"?

*reminds everyone that RF isnt a Christian and hasnt read the short story collection that Christians/Jews all rave about...

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    They werent the Jewish people were they?

Didnt the Jews invade the people already there when they escaped from Egypt to "The Promised Land"?

*reminds everyone that RF isnt a Christian and hasnt read the short story collection that Christians/Jews all rave about...
    Reminds everyone that RF is going thro' his bitter and twisted phase and that being Jewish, or Muslim, or Christian or anything else is a religious thing and has nothing to do with who the indigenous population is.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable
    Reminds everyone that RF is going thro' his bitter and twisted phase and that being Jewish, or Muslim, or Christian or anything else is a religious thing and has nothing to do with who the indigenous population is.
    It is when you are talking in the context of who settled the place first, as the Jews are considered a race, as well as a religion, and they settled everywhere they ended up, they have no historical 'starting place'.
    Sig Removed...too clever

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast