Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: City of New York; FDNY release oral histories re:911...

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    After having heard some of the tapes on the news I am wondering, apart from a morbid curiosity to hear these voices, what purpose is served? I don't think anyone had doubt in their minds as to the horror of the situation.
    Wouldn't the transcripts as you posted be sufficient?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    I read through a couple and was suprised to see this....
    We just happened to be on the staircase with an FBI guy. He had an FBI jacket on. He turns around to me and goes, “We’ve got to get out of here.” I said, “What are you talking about? We’re getting out. Let’s go. Everybody’s walking out.” He said, “No, you don’t understand. There’s more planes coming.” I said, “What the hell are you talking about, more planes?” He said, “There’s two more planes on the way for these buildings.” “What do you mean, two more planes?” I didn’t even know there was more than one plane at this point. We didn’t know there was a second plane.

Any chance these have been modified? Seems kinda strange that this would be known by anyone while it is happening.

Don't mean to turn this into a conspiracy thread, so if this post needs moved, feel free otherwise...

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    Tower 2 had already been hit, and Springstead wasn't aware of that. This was at about 10.15am, just before the collapse of Tower 2. By that time they knew that other planes had been hijacked. The FBI guy may have just been informed of the other hijacks by radio.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    i hate all you NON-BELIEVERS, stupid sheep.

only now has the mainstream MEDIA finally doing something about it..

9/11 ON TRIAL

Towers that fell ‘like a controlled demolition’. Planes that vanished then mysteriously reappeared, And crucial evidence that has been lost for ever. A new book raises bizarre yet deeply unsettling questions about the world’s worst terror atrocity…..

http://www.financialoutrage.org.uk/9...ream_media.htm
    http://www.911blogger.com/2005/08/hi-res-s...article-in.html

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by neon

9/11 ON TRIAL

Towers that fell ‘like a controlled demolition’. Planes that vanished then mysteriously reappeared, And crucial evidence that has been lost for ever. A new book raises bizarre yet deeply unsettling questions about the world’s worst terror atrocity…..

Stunning.

Have you had your brain checked for a stuck pawl or something?

Perhaps you've pushed that finger a few inches too far up your nose?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by neon

9/11 ON TRIAL

Stunning.

Have you had your brain checked for a stuck pawl or something?

Perhaps you've pushed that finger a few inches too far up your nose?
    it's a copy and paste. nothing more than what you do.

i find it funny that you use childish insults because you don't dare for one second question what your government does. i can't believe people like you think we're sick, when you refuse to question how thousands of people died. we're out to stop more people dying and to stop terrorism. while you sit and follow the lead of the people who should have prevented this in calling us stupid

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    Tower 2 had already been hit, and Springstead wasn't aware of that. This was at about 10.15am, just before the collapse of Tower 2. By that time they knew that other planes had been hijacked. The FBI guy may have just been informed of the other hijacks by radio.

I had forgotten about this thread.... Makes sense
    Last edited by tracydani; 08-23-2005 at 11:06 PM.
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    it's a copy and paste. nothing more than what you do.

I do more seat-of-the-pants posting than you do by far, Dave.

Do you cut and paste things you don't favor?

i find it funny that you use childish insults because you don't dare for one second question what your government does.

You don't have the first idea of what and how much I question what my government does, merely because you don't think that it happens.

How little you know-perhaps you should pay more attention.

i can't believe people like you think we're sick, when you refuse to question how thousands of people died.

How does one go about questioning this in such a way one such as yourself would notice and credit it?

we're out to stop more people dying and to stop terrorism.

Really?

Tell me how you are doing this, precisely?

Seems to me all you do is ascribe all the world's problems to the U.S. and call it a job well done.

while you sit and follow the lead of the people who should have prevented this in calling us stupid
    When have I called you stupid?

How can you be sure that is what is happening when your crowd is the one which favors the bendo-flexy method of defining words?

For all you know I am complimenting you...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Gepper,

j2 has questioned his Government more than once.

Not enough to stop him voting the people in... but thats because he see's the Democrats as the worse of 2 evils at the moment i suspect.

Its also natural to defend your countries actions, even if you dont personally agree with their actions... unless you're a cynical twat like me

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Gepper,

j2 has questioned his Government more than once.

Not enough to stop him voting the people in... but thats because he see's the Democrats as the worse of 2 evils at the moment i suspect.

Its also natural to defend your countries actions, even if you dont personally agree with their actions... unless you're a cynical twat like me
    j2 has questioned liberal actions almost exclusively.

It's also natural to defend your party's actions. j2 may question his own party but it is in private so all people have to go on is what's on the forum.

I'm not jabbing at j2 but I think people should question more without bullshit allegiance.

Regarding this article....it would make a great movie.

I've always had certain suspicions without the reading of the propaganda. It's documented on this forum long ago before some of these "theories" popped up. The main obvious one for me was the plane crashing in the Pennsylvania......with some wreckage 8 miles away from crash site.

All I will say is..........

Our government has denied the JFK was shot by more than one gunman.

To believe everything the government tells you without question because they are "looking out for your best interests" makes you a mindless automaton.

If the gubment wanted to put one over on you, you'd believe what they say although they are really putting one in you...and out....and in...and ou
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast