Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On Season Puntsphere Rumours.

manker's Avatar effendi
    He pissed me off yesterday (was it yesterday?). He dived at least twice in the first half and then when Newcastle got a bit tired and actually started kicking the shit out of him - the ref gave fuck all.

It's his own fault, really
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle

i wonder what Scotty was looking for up there

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Just cheking to see if his monstrous neck is prosthetic or not
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    He pissed me off yesterday (was it yesterday?). He dived at least twice in the first half and then when Newcastle got a bit tired and actually started kicking the shit out of him - the ref gave fuck all.

It's his own fault, really

Yup, when his and a Newcastle's arms were interlocked and it looked like he was being held back you could see he was fine then he saw he had kicked the ball to far to reach he looks round at the ref and dives.

If he could kick his nack of diving like a pussy im sure he could one day become one of the best players in the world, but sooner or later he's gonna get a massive reputation for diving and refs won't give him fouls.

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    Jenas to Spurs - £8M

Never really watched him but from what i saw he was alright, certainly not a Lampard, not able to run the midfield himself and he doesn't know if he's an attacking midfielder or defensive midfielder. Still he's very young so has time to perfect himself. Working with Davids will be good for him.

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Jenas is a lazy bastard.

Getting rid of him for £8m and getting Nobby back for £1.5m is a good bit of trading IMHO...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123