Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon.com

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Amazon.com is confusing me..... before i continue sorry i didnt know where i should post this but i posted in internet thread.....anyway......i ordered this phone and card
    THe Phone At Amazon
    Top Up Card
    i ordered them when they werent in stock. i then waited until on the site it said ships in 2-3 days...after a day it said usually ships in 24 hours but when i track my package it says has not shipped yet and ETA is October something is anyone familiar with amazon.com enough to help me? what should i do cancel order then reorder? i was afraid to do that because possibly i have a spot in a line becuz this is a great deal and it said many people are ordering it....
    ARGH second time ordering with amazon and i already have problems...first time nothing went wrong

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Sounds like its just on back order is all...

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    but it says it usually ships in 24 hours when it was out of stock it said out of stock..

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Should have just walked into any Radio Shack. Phone would have been only $1 more, the card would have been .01 more.

What's funny about this company is that while it is marketed to younger folks, I have sold these phones to old people at about a 9 to 1 ratio vs young folks.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    how would i have got the phone and card for 1 cent more? theres a deal where if you buy a phone you get a free 20$ card thats why i chose amazon

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Nice phone.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    lmao u just wanted to post cuz its my thread

anyone else got any ideas as to this problem?

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    I never really had a problem with Amazon.com UNTIL just this past month July 31st to be exact when I ordered a textbook from amazon.co.uk. It said it would take 2 weeks to come when I ordered it. When that time came and went they simply changed the estimate date to october. (meanwhile I need it by the end of august) Anyways point being, I looked it up and we're not the only ones who have this problem. Most of their items come from like third party warehouses, and amazon.com will sell these products even though their suppliers do not have them. Many times the item never comes, although you arent charged for the purchase, it is dissapointing.

What you can do is log on to "My Account" and review purchases made in the past 3 months or whatever, and if the item hasn't been dispatched yet. You can cancel it.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    but i want it! lol its okay ill try to price comparison at our local bestbuy

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    sounds like somebody's asking for some telephone harrasment.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast