Thread: l00k at this and HELP god damit i have screen shots also

nah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

so i got internet without router i have just usb 2.0 and with that comes my internet so i have two computers bouth sp1 and windows xp h0me i have two network cards one in one computer and other in other i have no firewall and i have allowed in ports in xp firewall but nuthign still getting nat errors the whole point is that i can acceses to the ports with one computer that what has the usb 2.0 cabel (thats the cabel where comes internet) other computer has also net but it cant connect to the ports whats the problem please help my messenger is [email protected] and i dotn have any router sruff internet comes with usb 2.0

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    i had nat errors but i had to enable upnp on the router. I f that helps your welcome but I don't clearly understand the problem.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Well I Dont Have Router
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    I'm sorry, it is too hard to concentrate on what you are saying the way you have it written. I think you will get more help if you edit out what you have said into something that makes more sense please.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    ok problem solved topic closed ;D
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.