Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw II

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

I think what's funny is that if Saw, or part 2 for that matter, was a foreign film with subtitles, it'd heralded by the "European left" as something special.
    Why would they do that? That's just stupid, sounds like a theory an over patriotic person would subscribe to in an effort to defend "their" movie business. A movie is good or bad regardless of where it is made.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

I think what's funny is that if Saw, or part 2 for that matter, was a foreign film with subtitles, it'd heralded by the "European left" as something special.
    Why would they do that? That's just stupid, sounds like a theory an over patriotic person would subscribe to in an effort to defend "their" movie business. A movie is good or bad regardless of where it is made.
    Actually what made me think that was a movie SnnY gave as a top ten.......The Returner. It was a decent movie but since a purposeful example non-American had to be made, that movie, which was foreign and subtitled, was elevated to top 10 status...yet it was really run-of-the-mill in comaparison to many Hollywood films.

The Returner ain't the only one I've seen elevated to such high standards.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The first Saw had a pretty good premis, fairly quick paced and not entirely unfeasible. Kinda average thiller, I thought.

However, the acting was piss poor - especially the blonde doctor bloke.

Hopefully the sequel will not suffer from the same affliction but more importantly will implement a Senegalese script with Cyrillic subtitles, that would really rawk.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    the trailer sends a shiver down my spine

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Allright i cant wait for Saw 2 but i was wondering this. Me and a bunch of the guys were sitting around the break room and we love this movie but first can anyone answer this

First thing how did the killer get out of the hospital? You would think someone would come around and check on him every couple of hours. Is he was laying in the floor the whole time how did he get back to hospital? When the cop shot him in the leg how come no one every notice it when he was in the bed? Just think about those?

And about Saw 2 i think its going to own! I wonder how they are going to be able to get away with him coming back and having all those people kill each other? Do you think we will learn anymore of what happen after the end of the first and what hes been up too?

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Why do people have to pull films to pieces,why this why that,it was a good different film,the new one looks like my ideal version of Big Brother,I live in hope:

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    the movie only took 25 days to shoot lol, i read it on imdb trivia. I saw the first "SAW" , and thought it was good.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Why do people have to pull films to pieces,why this why that,it was a good different film,the new one looks like my ideal version of Big Brother,I live in hope:

not picking it apart man im a fan of it. I was just saying that the cops are pretty much dumb and this guy is prob the smartest one out there

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    http://nforce.nl/index.php?switchto=...ewnfo&id=97585

it's real

but why would u watch a crappy cam?

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    why?

because i cant wait and i aint willing to pay £10 for seeing it on a 300 inch screen lol

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast