Thread: HItman Contracts Problem

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    nfo says to burn CD2 with Alcohol 120% version 1.4.8.222 w/ certain settings blah blah blah, problem is, I can't find that particular version....any help?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #2
    Find that version.

Or go to a crack website or find a crack, that way it won't matter how you burn it or anything, just install it normally and apply the crack.

3. Games   -   #3
    Ya, I've been looking for the past couple of hours, and so far nothing. Cannot find that version anywhere, I'll try the crack. But the problem is, the nfo says that CD2 cannot be emulated (Daemon tools). I'm gonna go check out gamecopyworld and megagames to see if I can find a solution, and if someone has that particular version, please PM me.

4. Games   -   #4
    Yes CD won't need to be emulated. If you have a Clone and you have a crack, you have basically the same as the cracked ISO, just you have the crack on your destop and it's not inside the ISO.

Install the game with whatever you want (burn it, Daemon tools, newest A120%) then apply crack, it'll work.

5. Games   -   #5
    Thanks man. Worked like a charm, only reason I said that it won't be emulated is because I was reading some threads (on other forums) about how you cannot emulate CD2 for Contracts, so I didnt wanna give it a try. I finally gave it a go w/ D-tools and it worked, got the 1.74 patch and crack, now it works like a charm. Thanks again.

6. Games   -   #6
    You only ever need to do what the nfo for a clone says if you have no crack, if you have a crack install it however you want and apply the crack. This applies for any game.