Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Supernatural is the story of 2 brothers Dean Winchester (Jenson Ackles) and Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) who are on a mission to kill all the monsters they can find....

Spoiler: Show

For those who didnt read the spoiler, its very long so you either didnt want to know or got board. This is a very dark spooky new show, the actors are perfect and the whole show was good. Ive only seen the first episode as that was the only episode leaked. Also the spoilers is what i wrote whilst trying to remember exactly what happend, so i may have let some small bits out.

If you want to view this episode yourself, episode 1 was leaked onto the net which you should be able to find on bittorrent sites, or you can wait till September 13th which is the realese date for America.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    what was the last pilot that wasn't leaked onto bittorrent?

i bet they're denying that it's internal too

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Lol alot of storys have sprung up about the leaks, one that i heard of was that somebody who worked on the show, sent a copy to his old teacher. The teacher lent the copy out to his students and it looks like 1 or 2 made a copy for the net....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    This is a great little program,hope it makes it on a regular basis,bit like x files but with ordainary people doing the investigating

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Its a nice show. I hope to watch more episodes soon.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    This is on again tonight in America. Ill have to aquire it from a torrent over the next few days to actual discuss it properly. But anybody in America that watches it feel free to right up some info about tonights episode.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_pd
    This is on again tonight in America. Ill have to aquire it from a torrent over the next few days to actual discuss it properly. But anybody in America that watches it feel free to right up some info about tonights episode.
    I'm probably going to watch it tonight and will tell you if it was good.

Here's a summary though.

Wendigo
    Sam and Dean pose as Park Rangers to help a brother and sister search for their lost sibling, who the Winchester brothers believe may have been taken by a Wendigo.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Cool the torrent is already out

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    The torrent was out 5 hours after it aired....well thats the time i got it.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I enjoyed it,always thought a Wendigo was similar to a Big Foot,turns out to be a real nasty bastard.

Wendigo
    Last edited by Gripper; 09-26-2005 at 03:34 PM.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast