Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is There A Program That Lets Me Do This?

what i would like to be able to do is have a program be able to take my downloaded music files and be able to 'cut' out a part of it , like the intro or something like that. or even merge two files, and still be able to burn them on cd
    there might be nothin like this but if there is id greatlyy appreciate the title of it and if i could just get it off kazaa
    thanks in advance

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Yes Cool Edit Pro is in my opinion the best

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Mp3 Direct Cut is a simple easy-to-use prog that can cut mp3s.

CoolEdit Pro, SoundForge and ACID Pro are professional tools that can do the above plus 3421313231 more things. But as far as i know, CoolEdit can't mix MIDIs with Waveforms, I might be mistaken though. However it's the most user-friendly of all of these, and ACID pro can actually edit MIDIs, which is very handy.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    CoolEdit can't mix MIDIs with Waveforms
    i think it can there is an option to do a full mix down of ur MIDIS i might be wrong but

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Search internet audio mixer

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Umm cool edit pro is too damn complicated for me
    which program is easiest not for composing music but to just slplit, cut and merge files?
    thats pretty much all i need
    thanks

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    i have not used any of these prog found on this site but may find something here for

http://www.burnworld.com/software/mp3/join_split.htm

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    As I said before, use Mp3DirectCut for splitting and such.

@Adtothemp, can you try and find this option ? I tried, but couldn't I need it a lot 'cause mixing with ACID pro really sucks, because of the trouble recording. I would really appreciate knowing how to mix with CoolEdit Pro

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    If your using nero burning rom (a wicked cd/dvd burning proggy) it comes with a wav editor that supports mp3's thats not bad

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    If your using nero burning rom (a wicked cd/dvd burning proggy) it comes with a wav editor that supports mp3's thats not bad
    Yep Good For me but wen saving save as WAV. i think the quality is much better than mp3pro. Then go on download.com and download dPoweramp (FREE WICKED CONVERTOR) convert to mp 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast