Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Owen on drugs ?

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Just kidding , but if he really wants to play at home why all the turn downs ?

The Spanish league is good but thought he wanted to come home to the Premiere league ? Is it just money or did I miss read something , how does one stay match fit if your on the bench ? New Castle would be a nice fit no ?

I read about this site today too thought it was funny some Yank kid havin fun .

Manchester Buccaneers :

http://spaces.msn.com/members/ManchesterBuccaneers/
    Last edited by peat moss; 08-27-2005 at 06:09 AM.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    He's fifth in line at Real Madrid so he would get maybe 2-3 games a year. He hasn't rejected Newcastle, he's waiting to see if Liverpool (his old club) make a bid for him, if they don't im sure he will go to Newcastle, he would just like Liverpool better because he's already a fan favourite, they are in the champions league and have a far better chance of winning something than Newcastle, also he would get much better crosses, and balls from Gerrard and co than Newcastle, so is likley to score more.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    he would make a great partnership with cisse

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Why

There bother the same type of player, pacy, if anything you want a tall goal poacher with a pacy striker.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I think this is better than the Heskey/Owen partnership. I didn't like Heskey

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    He's fifth in line at Real Madrid so he would get maybe 2-3 games a year. He hasn't rejected Newcastle, he's waiting to see if Liverpool (his old club) make a bid for him, if they don't im sure he will go to Newcastle, he would just like Liverpool better because he's already a fan favourite, they are in the champions league and have a far better chance of winning something than Newcastle, also he would get much better crosses, and balls from Gerrard and co than Newcastle, so is likley to score more.
    We have a very good Midfield

Just no defence and one decent Striker with no upfront support..

And we only have a Team, not a Squad...

Souness really should just f*ck off, together with Shepherd... but unfortunatly, they are so far up each others arses, and dont give a f*ck what the fans or players want.

I'm not at all surprised that Owen doesnt really want to come to Newcastle atm... I dont think any player with a choice, in the Premiership, would unless they were mental.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Sports Club   -   #7

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You think Newcastle might be able to score now
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Dunno, guess it's good news though, be good to see him playing football, but i think he'll have to be ill for every away Liverpool match

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You think Newcastle might be able to score now
    I reckon so, hopefully Fulham get a drubbing Saturday week. If they can't score I might give up watching puntsphere and start watching some lesser sport like basketball.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast