Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break [New Series]

kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Summary

MICHAEL SCOFIELD (Wentworth Miller, “The Human Stain”) is a desperate man in a desperate situation. His brother, LINCOLN BURROWS (Dominic Purcell, “John Doe,” “Blade: Trinity”), is on death row and scheduled to die in a few months for a murder Michael is convinced Lincoln did not commit. With no other options and time winding down, Michael holds up a bank to get himself incarcerated alongside his brother in Fox River State Penitentiary. Once he’s inside, we learn that Michael – a structural engineer with the blueprints for the prison – has hatched an elaborate plan to break Lincoln out and prove his innocence. Senior correctional officer BELLICK (Wade Williams, “Collateral”) offers some prison wisdom as Michael arrives. Then, with the help of his cellmate, SUCRE (Amaury Nolasco, “Mr. 3000”), Michael begins to align himself with a disparate group of prisoners, including former mob boss JOHN ABRUZZI (Peter Stormare, “Fargo,” “Minority Report”) and CHARLES WESTMORELAND (Muse Watson, “I Know What You Did Last Summer”), a man some believe to be the infamous skyjacker D.B. Cooper. On the outside Michael has only one ally, his defense attorney and longtime friend, VERONICA DONOVAN (Robin Tunney, “The Craft,” “End of Days”) – who is Lincoln ’s former girlfriend. Meanwhile, Lincoln ’s 15-year-old son, LJ (Marshall Allman), is now adrift without his Uncle Michael’s positive influence. Rounding out the cast are Sarah Wayne Callies (“The Celestine Prophesy”) as prison doctor SARA TANCREDI, whom Michael ends up visiting more often than he should, and Stacy Keach (“Titus,” “Mike Hammer”) as the powerful WARDEN POPE, who forges a close, almost father-son relationship with the new convict. This intriguing new series promises to reveal additional pieces of the puzzle each week as Michael carries out his daring plan to mastermind the ultimate PRISON BREAK – and solve the far-reaching national-scale conspiracy that landed him there in the first place.

Well by the looks of everything, this series is going to be very good and its on FOX.
    So If yall want to check it out its here http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/ and it starts on Monday, August 29th.
    Last edited by kazaaman; 08-28-2005 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Looking Ugly

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    yea ive seen the pilot the pilot was great

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I saw the commercial, It looks ok.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...7&page=7&pp=10
    So were you, haws.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...7&page=7&pp=10
    So were you, haws.
    sorry gaylord
    /dane cook

my thread was just about that show, just like this one, yours was just a broad thread about all the new shows

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    sorry gaylord
    /dane cook

my thread was just about that show, just like this one, yours was just a broad thread about all the new shows
    Cool I'll make threads about all the shows individually then.

Thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-29-2005 at 02:12 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    apparently ike and a few other mods feel any threads or post that stray outside the original post is not worthy and should be pruned
    I have been fighting them over this censorship and who's to say this and other threads/post don't add to the discussion
    the reaction from the higher ups is mostly just let them delete what they want because who cares if a few people get pussy hurt over deleted post/threads

I contend it adds to the discussion and who's to say what is a funny post to a thread and a useless comment

I mean come on a few post here and there isn't going to kill the bandwidth but I digrass and I will step off my soap box

:cliff mods suck for deleting and pruning post they don't understand or feel they DON'T add to the discussion

edit:sp
    Last edited by muchspl3; 08-30-2005 at 02:18 AM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Dude I'm just fuckin around.

You might want to do an edit before Deletion IKE comes in.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I know I was just venting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast