Which would you wield in battle?
Choose wise my friend......
1. The neutral sword:
2. The monk's sword of light:
3. The gothic swordsman of darkness
4. The silent assassin
5. The artistic swordsman of swiftness
6. The brute sword of barbarians:
7. The cane sword of speed:
8. The halberd trident of the oceans
9. I'll take the butterfly knives (chop.chop.chop!!!)
10.I'm too ghetto fo swordz, I'll take dat switchblade bling!
So here's the added (mystical) bonus for each weapon:
1. Pro: A Balance of feats. No low feats. Rare +5 to a random stat gain temporarly. Con: No high feats
2. Pro: Extreme damage towards evil+Rare Healing Effect & Hand of God Attack Con: Only harms evil
3. Pro: Extreme damage towards good+Rare Life Draining Effect & Breath of Satan Attack Con: Only harms good
4. Pro: Stealth/High Speed+Rare bonus attacks Con: Normal attack strength
5. Pro: Lowers enimie's defense+Rare Stun effect Con: two handed, slower speed.
6. Pro: High damage towards all+Rare Critical Blows of Flame Con: very heavy, very slow speed.
7. Pro: Stealth/Extreme Speed+Rare Ice Freeze Con: Normal attack strength
8. Pro: Medium/High Strength+Rare Electric Shock Con: Two handed slower speed
9. Pro: Extreme Speed+Common Limited Poisoning Con: Very weak attack strength (poisen attack slows down the enimie)
10. Pro: Added bonus to all feats in Turf Wars+Rare Top Dawg Effect Con: Only powerful in turf wars. Neutral in all other battles.
Stealth - Allows you to sneak past, sneak up critical stab, or run away from battles.
Low damage - 1/24th-1/22th
Medium/Normal damage - 1/20th-1/18th
High damage - 1/16th-1/14th
Extreme damage - 1/12th-1/10th
Elemental Damage (Ice, Poisen, Fire, Lightning, etc) - Added damage, plus temporarly leech of health for a short time afterwards.
Critical Blow - A rare, but massive chunck of health taken at once...1/4 of life
Stun - Same as the Ice's freeze, leaves the enimie vunerable to added attacks for a short period of time.
Speed High/Low - How fast it can move
Each sword has an equal chance, or advantage if it meets the proper skills.
Yea, i' mighta overdone this poll, but I was bored.