Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Katrina...

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

I just thought of something else for you, Peerzy-

If you believe Bush's policies have caused not only the hurricanes but tweaked them to especially deadly effect, then possibly you should acknowledge the power of a much Higher Power which, it is easily deduced, must be responsible for steering these storms on so unerring a path as to punish the citizens of the U.S. so unrelentingly for their hubris.
    I have never said Bush caused the hurricane or tweaked it. I said he failed to act in preventing them from causing such massive damage and the high number of deaths.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

I just thought of something else for you, Peerzy-

If you believe Bush's policies have caused not only the hurricanes but tweaked them to especially deadly effect, then possibly you should acknowledge the power of a much Higher Power which, it is easily deduced, must be responsible for steering these storms on so unerring a path as to punish the citizens of the U.S. so unrelentingly for their hubris.
    I have never said Bush caused the hurricane or tweaked it. I said he failed to act in preventing them from causing such massive damage and the high number of deaths.
    Really?
    The pollution America makes through buring F fuels is the cause of the storms, and is why they are getting worse and more frequent.
    And didn’t you say in my other thread (before I asked for it to be removed) that it was his policies that led to this?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank

Really?
    The pollution America makes through buring F fuels is the cause of the storms, and is why they are getting worse and more frequent.
    And didn’t you say in my other thread (before I asked for it to be removed) that it was his policies that led to this?
    Of course. Blame Bush for a natural disaster.

His real name is Sir August de Wynter.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-02-2005 at 01:54 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64

Really?
    So Bush is America now

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    So Bush is America now
    It's your story, you tell it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    So Bush is America now

I did already, then Busyman & Hank tried to prove me wrong, shame there not too good at it, otherwise i would have been in deep shit

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Ok you little prick is this clear enough for you?
    Bush said something like he wouldn't stop making so many green house gases
    That’s your quote from This thread.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    Poster
    Really?
    So Bush is America now

Criminetly, Peerzy. Self analysis. Took you long enough to get to this.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    Ok you little prick is this clear enough for you?
    Bush said something like he wouldn't stop making so many green house gases
    That’s your quote from This thread.

Moi, a little prick

Your right you got me, however Bush isn't the one making the green house gases, it's the chemicals he uses
    Last edited by Peerzy; 09-02-2005 at 05:05 AM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

I did already, then Busyman & Hank tried to prove me wrong, shame there not too good at it, otherwise i would have been in deep shit
    You are a shit reader. I never tried to prove you wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiAmericanPeerzy
    He hates America and Americans...if that puts this into perspective. His posts will point out the worst of America and it's inhabitants.

He is a troller and it's only entertaining if, when you post, it's like talking to a terrorist that you can never actually put your hands on. Mmmk?
    You point out some shit in American news. Why would I try to prove you wrong?

You are just a troller simple and plain.

Rodding or whateverthefuck is trolling.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast