Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Katrina...

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

I did already, then Busyman & Hank tried to prove me wrong, shame there not too good at it, otherwise i would have been in deep shit
    You are a shit reader. I never tried to prove you wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiAmericanPeerzy
    He hates America and Americans...if that puts this into perspective. His posts will point out the worst of America and it's inhabitants.

He is a troller and it's only entertaining if, when you post, it's like talking to a terrorist that you can never actually put your hands on. Mmmk?
    You point out some shit in American news. Why would I try to prove you wrong?

You are just a troller simple and plain.

Rodding or whateverthefuck is trolling.
    Nope, see you Americans, American-ise everything. I saw it on British news, by British reporters, for the British watched, nothing American about my news thank you very much. I never mentioned once where i saw the news and by now even an American must have realised im not American myself. Mind you they do constantly raise the bar on stupidity.

If im a toller with my anti American views, your a toller in the sense with your pro American views.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 09-02-2005 at 07:51 AM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #72
    I'm pretty sure he meant news about America not specifically American News programs.

How can you guys actually think this help can come any faster? But I am sure that if it did come faster, you would then be bitching about why we couldn't help others just as fast

Nothing will satisfy people who think like you. It will always be something else that is just not quite right.

Keep in mind, I am against many things my country has done, but that does not mean everything we do is wrong or half assed.
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by tracydani
    Keep in mind, I am against many things my country has done, but that does not mean everything we do is wrong or half assed.
    Yes, America isn't all that bad and has done some great things over the years, i just find patriotic Americans like Busyman who seem to turn a blind eye to anything anti American rather silly. He attempts to paint a picture of a wonderful land of freedom, where millions of people can live. Instead it's a place where people live in fear because the Government and people have pissed off too many countries, invaded and attacked too many people and done too many silly and stupid actions over the last 6-7 years.

How anyone can justify the Iraq war is beyond me. WMD? What WMD? You never found any?

What if Iran & Pakistan tomorrow just decided to invade American? Send hundreds of thousands of troops to America and shoot anyone who stood in their way. America has WMD's, so if another country was to invade Amerca it would be the same as the Iraq war, eccept America really has WMD's and not Oil.

Im sure the first thing America would do if it was invaded would be to send off the biggest, baddest rocket they have aimed at the capital city of the invading country. Yet when Iraqi people and Bin Laden do the same (or turn objects such as planes) against America it's all:

"Oh My God, please God Save America the land of the free and right. God will have pitty on our souls, we don't deserve this, those stupid Arabs they have destroyed the American way of life."

That kinda bullshit.

Then comes the stupid Busy patriotic speech:

"By god, these Terrorists will not win! America will continue to fight for whats right, and we will not give in. America is Gods land, and we're not gonna let someone take this land from us. Lets gett'em boys!"

But like i said, not everything American is bad, Burger King's quite nice really
    Last edited by Peerzy; 09-02-2005 at 08:08 AM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #74
    Poster
    Peerzy:

I grew up in a family with three sisters. We are very close now. But while growing up, we definitely did our share of fighting with each other. I still have scars, and I am sure they do too!

I guess I am trying to explain something on a very basic level to you.

There were many times my sisters did things I didn't like. Many times they did things I hated and detested. You can bet your bottom dollar that I had my eyes wide open when it came to my sisters, and they had theirs open with me.

Funny thing is.......we did all this fighting with each other but when one of us was attacked from someone outside the family, unfairly or not.........we could always count on each other's support and loyalty. It did not mean we couldn't see our sister's own actions might have not helped the situation, might even have brought the situation on themselves. We were family and the fact that we disagreed with what each other did sometimes did not change that.

This type of loyalty is not a blind loyalty. It is not a bad thing, it is actually to be commended.

I have to laugh at your comments about Busyman's blind eye to anything anti-American. Do you actually read his posts?

Many, many Americans are filled with conflict within these days. We don't all agree with each other, or our government. What country does?

You see, we are aware of many of our own faults and our own governments faults. We listen to advice from other people outside our country. We listen to their views, especially when they are helpful and constructive opinions.

I can only speak for myself here, but when all is said......when the day is done...........all is considered..........I am very proud to be American.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #75
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    How did this thread turn in to an anti American bashing ? Seems like a chicken shit thing to kick soneone when their down. I'm not American either and have my own issues with the Bush adminitration , softwood duties being one .

I'm sure this disaster will keep us flaming long after its cleaned up tho. I could n't help but be moved while reading Bighanks posts. I wish the Canadians would get off their asses and help more too.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    Peerzy:

I grew up in a family with three sisters. We are very close now. But while growing up, we definitely did our share of fighting with each other. I still have scars, and I am sure they do too!

I guess I am trying to explain something on a very basic level to you.

There were many times my sisters did things I didn't like. Many times they did things I hated and detested. You can bet your bottom dollar that I had my eyes wide open when it came to my sisters, and they had theirs open with me.

Funny thing is.......we did all this fighting with each other but when one of us was attacked from someone outside the family, unfairly or not.........we could always count on each other's support and loyalty. It did not mean we couldn't see our sister's own actions might have not helped the situation, might even have brought the situation on themselves. We were family and the fact that we disagreed with what each other did sometimes did not change that.

This type of loyalty is not a blind loyalty. It is not a bad thing, it is actually to be commended.

I have to laugh at your comments about Busyman's blind eye to anything anti-American. Do you actually read his posts?

Many, many Americans are filled with conflict within these days. We don't all agree with each other, or our government. What country does?

You see, we are aware of many of our own faults and our own governments faults. We listen to advice from other people outside our country. We listen to their views, especially when they are helpful and constructive opinions.

I can only speak for myself here, but when all is said......when the day is done...........all is considered..........I am very proud to be American.

The British are different. Were not sheep. We don't all grab a giant American flag and 3 uzi's whenever we hear we invaded someone new. From what i've read of Busymans post's he hasn't posted anything negative about his governments actions with the Iraq war and what followed. He also for some reason needs 7 guns in his house (for protection of course)

So if Iran invaded America, because America has WMD's (the same reason you gave to invade Iraq) what would the American government do?

"Lets gett'em boys"

7. The Drawing Room   -   #77
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I see the EU is helping with the oil crisis caused by the storm .

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news...7.0&refer=home

8. The Drawing Room   -   #78
    I seen this live on tV today and i found it at this site.
    http://movies.crooksandliars.com/And...u-Katrina1.wmv
    Cooper started the interview this way:

Cooper: "Does the federal government bear any responsibility for what is happening, should they apologize for what is happening now?"
    Landrieu put on a happy face and thanked all the wonderful politicians for showing their support. I mean WTF? Everyone is worried about their own asses and doing little if anything for the people on the ground.
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 09-02-2005 at 12:43 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #79
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    You are a shit reader. I never tried to prove you wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiAmericanPeerzy
    He hates America and Americans...if that puts this into perspective. His posts will point out the worst of America and it's inhabitants.

He is a troller and it's only entertaining if, when you post, it's like talking to a terrorist that you can never actually put your hands on. Mmmk?
    You point out some shit in American news. Why would I try to prove you wrong?

Rodding or whateverthefuck is trolling.
    Nope, see you Americans, American-ise everything. I saw it on British news, by British reporters, for the British watched, nothing American about my news thank you very much. I never mentioned once where i saw the news and by now even an American must have realised im not American myself. Mind you they do constantly raise the bar on stupidity.

If im a toller with my anti American views, your a toller in the sense with your pro American views.
    Are you that stupid? It's in American news. You are really shit at reading and raised the bar for stupidity.

..and wtf are you talking about? I said nothing about hitting dinner bells. I said you are a troller.

You've obviously proven that you strive to have common sense when to everyone else it's simply....common.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-02-2005 at 02:48 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #80
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    From what i've read of Busymans post's he hasn't posted anything negative about his governments actions with the Iraq war and what followed. He also for some reason needs 7 guns in his house (for protection of course).

Make no mistake. I am a patriot. However, you need to go back to skewul.

RIF
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-02-2005 at 02:49 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast