Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the suffering... problem

i just downloaded this, but didnt know until i installed it that its all in spanish, i was hoping it was just the installer, but the game is too... i dont suppose there's a place in the game to turn it to english or a way to patch something to make it english?

2. Games   -   #2
    anyone?

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    I doubt it, you downloaded the spanish version most likely (duh), check to see if theres anything in the nfo or readme that came w/ the download, other than that, I dont think theres a "patch" that could fix it. Try lookiing in options to see if you can change it from spanish to english, if not, you're gonna have to redownload the english version of it. Where did you download it from and what's the full file name of it?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    i got it from torrentspy and the full name was just "the suffering - pc" i tried looking around in the options, but i couldnt find anything to switch it, but then again i cant read spanish so yeah.. anyone happen to know where i could download an english version from? i've tried all the other ones i can find and none of the other torrents are working..
    Last edited by JAYNO20; 08-30-2005 at 03:07 AM.

5. Games   -   #5
    anyone? i'd like to get the english version... anyone know where i could possibly get it?

6. Games   -   #6
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    You could use babelfish to translate the spanish info that might help you

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Games   -   #7
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    You could use babelfish to translate the spanish info that might help you
    That would take, what, 10 times longer than normal and take any aspect of "fun" out of the game. Your best bet is to either buy it, or use emule.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Games   -   #8
    n18's Avatar Death God
    If you're really in the suffering mood, just wait till the second one comes out, which should be out in a month or so.

9. Games   -   #9
    whats emule?

10. Games   -   #10
    Theres a whole section of this forum devoted to Emule, if you can't be bothered to look at that or even type in Emule into google you shouldn't be downloading in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast