Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Would you want these people running your country?

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    cameras are embarrassing

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese

What is that from????!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #43
    So this guy who claims you pulled a gun on him. Does he know you at all, or did he just file a complaint and make up a name and it turn out to be yours. If he wins and you didn't do it i can't see you defending your great nation for much longer.

Still i want to know, why did you take a picture of some random homeless person then when he asked why you ignored him

4. Lounge   -   #44
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    he thought he was a celebrity

5. Lounge   -   #45
    I was leaving work today and pressed the elevator to go down to subway. While waiting for the subway, I saw a bum sleeping on a bench so I ran over to take his picture. He saw me and jumped up, "What the fuck you fucking taking my picture for?!!!". I walked away to wait for the elevator.
    You say it, like it's an everyday thing for you, are you by chance a bum-hunter

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    So this guy who claims you pulled a gun on him. Does he know you at all, or did he just file a complaint and make up a name and it turn out to be yours. If he wins and you didn't do it i can't see you defending your great nation for much longer.
    Damn you really are an ignorant fuck.

Lose a lawsuit, hate your country?

The guy, yeah I know him. He's the one that assaulted me and hit me in the head with a hammer and I still kicked his ass. After he served jail time, he has been making dates up and filing lawsuits.

I have never counter-sued but now he's about to get hit in the pocket.

Btw, I don't worry about him actually winning. He's actually rather entertaining serving as his own lawyer. He reminds of that crazy black fella that shot up people on the train and then served as his own lawyer.
    Still i want to know, why did you take a picture of some random homeless person then when he asked why you ignored him
    First off, Roderick, you read for shit.
    Second off, no one runs at me, yells at me, and expects an answer.
    Third off, I'll snap as many pictures as want with nary an answer just because....
    Fourth off, you try and take my shit, you get fucked up. I guess he won't be using our nonexistent universal healthcare for his jaw.

If you allow folks to run all over you then please....wear pink and high heels.

Mmk Roderick?
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-31-2005 at 02:52 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #47
    I was leaving work today and pressed the elevator to go down to subway. While waiting for the subway, I saw a bum sleeping on a bench so I ran over to take his picture. He saw me and jumped up, "What the fuck you fucking taking my picture for?!!!". I walked away to wait for the elevator.
    You say it, like it's an everyday thing for you, are you by chance a bum-hunter
    I've got tons of pictures of bums and my everyday goings ons.

Camera phones are the shit.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #48
    [QUOTE=Busyman][QUOTE=Peerzy]So this guy who claims you pulled a gun on him. Does he know you at all, or did he just file a complaint and make up a name and it turn out to be yours. If he wins and you didn't do it i can't see you defending your great nation for much longer.
    Damn you really are an ignorant fuck.

Lose a lawsuit, hate your country?

The guy, yeah I know him. He's the one that assaulted me and hit me in the head with a hammer and I still kicked his ass. After he served jail time, he has been making dates up and filing lawsuits.

I have never counter-sued but now he's about to get hit in the pocket.

Btw, I don't worry about him actually winning. He's actually rather entertaining serving as his own lawyer. He reminds of that crazy black fella that shot up people on the train and then served as his own lawyer.

First off, Roderick, you read for shit.
    Second off, no one runs at me, yells at me, and expects an answer.
    Third off, I'll snap as many pictures as want with nary an answer just because....
    Fourth off, you try and take my shit, you get fucked up. I guess he won't be using our nonexistent universal healthcare for his jaw.

If you allow folks to run all over you then please....wear pink and high heels.

Mmk Roderick?

You quoted yourself, and copy and pasted what i said

Also i wasn't trying to be agressive this time. I wasn't saying that if you lose a court case you should hate your country. I was saying that if it was so blatently nothing to do with you, yet you get jail time/ a fine then you must start to question your laws/legal system.

To be honest you still havn't answered why you needed to take a picture of this bum. Sure he should have asked you nicer and such but if some wierdo walked up to you and took a picture of you or a picture of your family and walked off, you would be slightly worried and pissed off.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    [QUOTE=Peerzy][QUOTE=Busyman]

You quoted yourself, and copy and pasted what i said

Also i wasn't trying to be agressive this time. I wasn't saying that if you lose a court case you should hate your country. I was saying that if it was so blatently nothing to do with you, yet you get jail time/ a fine then you must start to question your laws/legal system.

To be honest you still havn't answered why you needed to take a picture of this bum. Sure he should have asked you nicer and such but if some wierdo walked up to you and took a picture of you or a picture of your family and walked off, you would be slightly worried and pissed off.
    Folks take pictures of me all the time 'cause I look stunning.
    Besides that, it's a fucking picture. It's not like I can bust the cameraman in the eye. It's not like he spit on me. It's a fucking picture.

What are you talking about "start to question"?

Our civil legal system sucks. Any time a fella can break into your house, slip and break his leg, and win a lawsuit....somebody's fucking stupid and lacks common sense.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #50
    [QUOTE=Busyman][QUOTE=Peerzy]
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Folks take pictures of me all the time 'cause I look stunning.
    Besides that, it's a fucking picture. It's not like I can bust the cameraman in the eye. It's not like he spit on me. It's a fucking picture.

What are you talking about "start to question"?

Our civil legal system sucks. Any time a fella can break into your house, slip and break his leg, and win a lawsuit....somebody's fucking stupid and lacks common sense.

Okay picture this:

Your walking down the street with your family. Your wife and your 12 year old daughter. A 40 year old man walks up to you says nothing and takes a picture of your daughter, then just walks off, when you question him he ignores you and continues walking as if nothing happened.

Even you can agree that you would be puzzled and at least worried about why he did it. I still don't understand why you needed a picture of this bum? Does he turn you on

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast