Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Would you want these people running your country?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    [QUOTE=Peerzy][QUOTE=Busyman]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

Okay picture this:

Your walking down the street with your family. Your wife and your 12 year old daughter. A 40 year old man walks up to you says nothing and takes a picture of your daughter, then just walks off, when you question him he ignores you and continues walking as if nothing happened.

Even you can agree that you would be puzzled and at least worried about why he did it. I still don't understand why you needed a picture of this bum? Does he turn you on
    I can be puzzled as all get out.

If I hit said cameraman then I'll go to jail leaving my daughter with no daddy for awhile.

So you take pictures of only shit that turns you on...and what take into the bathroom?

Why do people take pictures of anything?

While putting a line in the subway, I saw a dead mouse and took a picture of it. It doesn't turn me on Roderick.

In this digital age, one can snap away, regardless of quantity of "film".

edit: I had the scary thought of that bum spitting on me during the whole ordeal and I would have beat him silly on the street if that had happened. I'm actually normally super calm but there are certain things in everyone that trigger ferocity.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-31-2005 at 03:10 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Just seems a wierd thing to do. Dunno about America but we don't have perves on mobile phone camera problems round here, we have suicide bombers on tube trains, not sure whats worse

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Just seems a wierd thing to do. Dunno about America but we don't have perves on mobile phone camera problems round here, we have suicide bombers on tube trains, not sure whats worse
    It seems weird to take pictures?

I always wonder who actually is a bum and who isn't. I've seen some bums all the way in Maryland yet see them in downtown DC.

I will make sure and post this fuckers picture too. I just have a ton to upload to Snapfish and never get around to it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    It seems weird to take pictures?

No, it's wierd to walk up to random homeless people, take a picture then walk away, ignore them and refuse to speak to them. Must happen all the time in the states tho

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    That sort of shit pisses me off. When people take pictures of you for no reason.

Once some guy at school came up to me, took a picture of me with his cell phone, and just walked off. Never did find out why, but I wanted to beat his ass for it...

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    That sort of shit pisses me off. When people take pictures of you for no reason.

Once some guy at school came up to me, took a picture of me with his cell phone, and just walked off. Never did find out why, but I wanted to beat his ass for it...

According to Busyman you shouldn't have been annoyed. Infact you should be happy, you shouldn't question why he did it, and you should go back to sleep by the side of the tube station

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker

why you gotta be a bitch for?Its a fucken picture.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hit a bum, older than yourself, twice in the jaw yet he just turns and says to the onlookers 'Did you see him hit me'. It's a good thing that nice lady security guard was around to protect you.

No wonder you need six guns to protect yourself
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I didn't even see the other 18 replies to this thread when I posted that last message!

So ... Busyman takes a photo of a random bum for no reason whatsoever - and it turns out to be a bum that's filed a complaint against him and has hit him in the head with a hammer yet Busyman STILL managed to beat him up previously - with a hammer wound in his head - but this day in the train station, he only managed to feather him softly in the jaw and had to be saved by a female security guard.

What are the chances of THAT, eh

Go on, Busy, tell us another
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I didn't even see the other 18 replies to this thread when I posted that last message!

So ... Busyman takes a photo of a random bum for no reason whatsoever - and it turns out to be a bum that's filed a complaint against him and has hit him in the head with a hammer yet Busyman STILL managed to beat him up previously - with a hammer wound in his head - but this day in the train station, he only managed to feather him softly in the jaw and had to be saved by a female security guard.

What are the chances of THAT, eh

Go on, Busy, tell us another

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast