Thread: Mew-Mew

Hey Guys,

Has anyone got any torrent sites with mew mew power on them. that you can actually download because all the sites that i've tried. i can't download the episodes from and if anyone knows a torrent site with the entire mew mew power season on it please let me know ASAP

Peace Out
    Mew-Mew Girl
    I'll Give You A Taste Of Cat Spirit Nya!! Nya!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew-Mew Girl
    Hey Guys,

Has anyone got any torrent sites with mew mew power on them. that you can actually download because all the sites that i've tried. i can't download the episodes from and if anyone knows a torrent site with the entire mew mew power season on it please let me know ASAP

Peace Out
    Mew-Mew Girl
    Hi.

I've no idea what Mew-Mew is, but there are quite a lot of results when I search for 'Mew-Mew' at torrentspy.com.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    some anime sites
    TokyoTosho.com
    BT.Saiyaman.info
    BoxTorrents.com
    BitTorrent.Frozen-Layer.net
    Baka-Updates.com
    AnimeYume.org
    AnimeSuki.com
    Anime-Supreme.com
    Anime-Source.com
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-30-2005 at 01:05 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hey Guys,

Sorry alien 5 and manker but thoses torrent sites didn't work, but thanks for trying anywayz. If anyone eles has any bittorrent sites with Mew Mew Power torrents on them in english that work please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
    Mew-Mew Girl

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    There ya go, even tested it for ya. It works, don't know whats in the torrents though.

honobono.spisoft.net

wow! i found a better place for something then torrentspy. Well it did take a whole 5 minutes of looking.
    Last edited by Dredpirate; 08-30-2005 at 11:08 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    n18's Avatar Death God
    i found Tokyo mew mew here http://www.honobono.cc/
    Don't know if thats the same thing though.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the site Dredpriate & n18 but the bittorrents on those sites are too slow, but thanks for trying anywayz. If anyone else has any bittorrent sites for tokyo mewmew or mew mew power please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
    Mew-Mew Girl
    I'll Give You A Taste Of Cat Spirit Nya!! Nya!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I am into asian stuff (not anime) Korean and Chinese movies mostly and stuff you can't find on anywhere but certain asian trackers.

The speeds are always terrible. Seems like everyone is using dial-up. I actually got banned from AsianDVDClub (the only tracker that ever banned me) because I refussed to let people try to download a DVD from me at 1KB/s when I was the only seeder left. Sorry, seeding a crappy quality DVD for 2 months is not something I will not do.

Anyway, sometimes with hard to find stuff, you gotta take what you can get. You may have better luck from another P2P platform. Try DC++, besides bittorent, I found that the best, but I have not used it in a long time.
    Last edited by Dredpirate; 09-03-2005 at 01:35 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5
    some anime sites
    TokyoTosho.com
    BT.Saiyaman.info
    BoxTorrents.com
    BitTorrent.Frozen-Layer.net
    Baka-Updates.com
    AnimeYume.org
    AnimeSuki.com
    Anime-Supreme.com