Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ...Am doing anything wrong?

ok...ok,ok.Alright.so uh...yeah
    ok I've missed a lot of school this year.but i dont think its not my fault.ok...
    like,I live very far away from my school and i need money to get the bus back.i have money but i need that to eat.I would ask a relative for bus money but i dont use the phone and i can walk all the way there.Another reason.I cant leave my house because i dont have the keys to the front door.I cant leave it unlocked because this is america.If i leave it unlocked,i come back to a naked asian dude coved in milk.I cant find a way to come around this.I now soon my probation officer will come by to pick me up for a "vacation".Man this sucks shit.So am i in the right?or am i makeing up excuses for not wanting to go?I've missed like the whole 2 weeks already.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs
    ok...ok,ok.Alright.so uh...yeah
    ok I've missed a lot of school this year.but i dont think its not my fault.ok...
    like,I live very far away from my school and i need money to get the bus back.i have money but i need that to eat.I would ask a relative for bus money but i dont use the phone and i can walk all the way there.Another reason.I cant leave my house because i dont have the keys to the front door.I cant leave it unlocked because this is america.If i leave it unlocked,i come back to a naked asian dude coved in milk.I cant find a way to come around this.I now soon my probation officer will come by to pick me up for a "vacation".Man this sucks shit.So am i in the right?or am i makeing up excuses for not wanting to go?I've missed like the whole 2 weeks already.
    How do you get food, how are the bills paid.

You must have contact with someone who does those things. Ask them to mind the appt while you go contact a relative, either by public phone or by asking someone in the neighbourhood that you know if you can use theirs.

I'm sure they will help.

You have to go to school.
    Last edited by manker; 08-31-2005 at 02:02 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs
    or am i makeing up excuses for not wanting to go?
    I've missed like the whole 2 weeks already.
    you answered the question yourself.
    as you could fix all the "problems" - get copy of key, buy cheaper food, and the reason your on probation was it not beause you din't go to school?
    or
    if you prefer to be at home, i hope you are using the time usefully eg.studying the interequecies of the stock exchange, doing physics, chemistry experiments & inventing tools to save all the starving kids in the world, or atleast learning to hack.
    or maybe even writing a novel on why your not able to go to school?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    How do you get food, how are the bills paid.
    Mom,but she does not come around for long.Usally comes by like at 5in the morn'n and takes off for a week.(i dont mind)

You must have contact with someone who does those things. Ask them to mind the appt while you go contact a relative, either by public phone or by asking someone in the neighbourhood that you know if you can use theirs.
    Well,im not sure i want to do that.+ I dont know there phone numbers

I'm sure they will help.
    im not one to ask of people.

You have to go to school.
    i know...i know.
    *play violin

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Your mom is teh suck.

Can't you talk to her and tell her what you've written here. If she won't help you then social services are the only people who will be able to.

I understand that you don't wanna contact them either but you can at least threaten her with them. She may come around to your way of thinking.

Also, you could go and live with one of your relatives. Is that an option?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    First and foremost:

get copy of key:

I only have like 20 bucks.i have to eat.

buy cheaper food:
    I do

the reason your on probation was it not beause you din't go to school?:
    Its the past.This is a new year.

if you prefer to be at home, i hope you are using the time usefully eg.studying the interequecies of the stock exchange, doing physics, chemistry experiments & inventing tools to save all the starving kids in the world, or atleast learning to hack.
    or maybe even writing a novel on why your not able to go to school?:

Well im not doing much but existing.watching,lost,documentrys,bored,playing GTA,and shit.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    want to swap lives? - i wouldn't mind getting a second shot at it

8. Lounge   -   #8
    @themanker
    There is not way of answering your question without relealing too much about myself But i can tell you it would not work.trust me.100% sure that would not work.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    @100%
    you think you can do better?
    but i see why old people say "if i could take it all back"

10. Lounge   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Ziggy, you are young and feel like you have forever. However, you don't.
    You're an intelligent kid...put your brains to use. Everything that you
    have in life can be taken from you...except knowledge.

In America, we are quite lucky. There are shelters and soup kitchens if
    it comes down to that. (no money...no food.) In California you can go
    to Community college for free. (so,not bothering with school now, because
    you can't afford college later is no excuse.)

Take a small step now and decide you're not going to miss another day this
    year. If you start achieving goals that you set,you will start to feel better
    about yourself...then the world is yours.

Peace Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast