Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Urban Dead

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    There's an extension for Firefox users that gives you a helpful map:

http://urbandead.proboards52.com/ind...6130835&page=1

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Here's the Wiki which might help: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Main_Page

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    okay, i've settled down for the night in a cemetary, dumbass zombies won't think anyone would try to live here
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I didn't realise you could be bought back to life,no problem cause i'm now a zombie again

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    some arse buggerer zombie called Leroy killed me in my cemetary safe haven

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Leeeeeeroooooy,I got chicken

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    i wondered off some place, punched some guy in the head, and had a zombie conversation

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    People keep reviving my zombie character so I enter a building punch a few people then jump out of a window to my death.

Zombie conversations are also fun:

Since your last turn:

* A zombie said "Brnhr." (09-03 10:20 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "Dudes! There you guys are! I've been looking, like, all over for you!" (09-03 10:30 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "Dude, you don't look so hot, man. One too many doobies last night? Sweet, man." (09-03 10:30 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "Dude! Check that foxy chick standing over there. Think she diggs me, man. Look at her eyes man. She's, like, far out. Gone like Elvira-style, you know" (09-03 10:32 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "How's life babe? Oh, like, you're one direct foxy fox, man. Sweet. Oh, and I, like, like the nibbling on the ears dude, you know? But, hey man! Not so ruff! That's not cool!" (09-03 10:34 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "And, like, no biting on the hands, man! These are, like, Maiden-hands, you know? Like, for playing the guitar, dude! SWEET! *Plays air-guitar*" (09-03 10:35 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "So, like, dude! Where's the party going down, man? You guys just gonna stand here all night? Just chillin'? Like, you're super-chilled already, dude. Give me five!" (09-03 10:37 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "Woops, like, think you dropped your hand, man. Far out, dude! By the way, man, have you seen my car? I thought I, like, parked it in the hardwarestore last night or something." (09-03 10:39 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "Look, dude. It's those two totally gay dead-looking dudes at 10 o'clock! Sweet, they're, like, showing love with, like teeth or something." (09-03 10:41 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "Like, Shibby! I thoght you were, like totally dead, then you hang out here? And you're, like, stoned dude. Completely ripped, man! Like, this party is AWESOME! Nobody talking, like, about politics ore whatever, man, everybody's just being themselves?" (09-03 10:46 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "Except that dude, man. Yo! Dude! You without the leg! You seriously need, like, you know, a shower man. And it wouldn't like kill ya to find some cleaner clothes, would it dude? Like, bloody rags are soo, like, Friday the 13th, you know dude?" (09-03 10:48 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "But seriously dude, I like know you love me, you know, but dude! No trying to bite the hoo-hoos in public, you know? Like, not even that foxy girl should do that, you know? Though if se really wanted to, dude, she could bite my hoo-hoos anytime, you know?" (09-03 10:50 GMT)
    * surfer5 said "Sweet. Well dude, it's been, like, a blast, man, but I've got to bolt dude. Got to find my car dude. My stash is, like, hidden in the trunk, so it's like, vital, you know? But party on guys! I'll, like, hook up with you later, dudes! Party on and shibby!" (09-03 10:54 GMT)
    * A zombie said "Brnhr." (09-03 12:43 GMT)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    spd

10. Lounge   -   #20
    someone battered me over the head last night and stole my DNA

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast