Thread: News Images Archive

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I've created a News Images archive which can be used when posting news or even some other threads.
    It can be checked out here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/newsindex.php and a link is also going to be added in the news script itself.

How it works is you type in words or a phrase and if tge word or phrase is found in a thread in the news section, the image that is being used for that thread will be shown and the URL for the image is shown as well.

This will make it easier for you to find images for your news posts.

Let me know if there are bugs (i'm sure there are), and give me suggestions to improve it.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    See if you can add a click and copy url to clipboard perhaps....

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Ya something like that.
    Another idea is to have it like the smileys...you click the image, and the window closes + link is added to post automatically.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Great job Ross & Reality , makes it very easy to post something knowing you can post a gif that looks professional to go with with your thread. My thanks to you both for your help with me and my chinese links .

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I've made it so you click on the image and it adds the URL automatically for you, so no copying/pasting.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    For those that dont know the link to the archive is now in the News posting scipt for convienence.
    Yet another nice addition to the site thanks to rossco for making things simpler to do...