Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help with pc game San andreas please.

SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Do you pay?
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

2. Games   -   #12
    Yes, £7 a month ($15).

However i pirate anything between £300-£600 ($600 - $1200) worth of movies, games, music and applications through Newsgroup each month.

I'll let you do the math.

3. Games   -   #13
    Wow Downloading alot of stuff! to bad im only 15 years old I can't Pay for newsgroups or make money and thats why I can't use Newgroups not becouse im cheap becouse im too young and I try to let the 4kb/s download stay but somthing always happens and I get worried I don't like to leave my pc on too long.
    Last edited by SirGray; 09-05-2005 at 09:14 AM.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

4. Games   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGray
    Wow making some crazy Money to bad im only 15 years old I can't Pay for newsgroups or make money and thats why I can't use Newgroups not becouse im cheap becouse im too young and I try to let the 4kb/s download stay but somthing always happens and I get worried I don't like to leave my pc on too long.

1) I do not sell anything i download, selling pirated material is wrong, i was just saying the stuff i pirate is worth that much if you brought it in the shops.

2) You can pay for Newsgroups with Paypal, just setup a Paypal account and enter your bank details and transfer the money, no need for a credit card or anything, so anyone can do it.

3) My PC hasn't been off for weeks, it's perfectly fine to leave them on for months.

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    1) I do not sell anything i download, selling pirated material is wrong, i was just saying the stuff i pirate is worth that much if you brought it in the shops.
    I know srry for misunderstanding, But 4kb/s is too slow I Would Normally Buy it but Its not being sold anymore, I have Tried everything Torrents just hate me!

6. Games   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    I know srry for misunderstanding, But 4kb/s is too slow I Would Normally Buy it but Its not being sold anymore, I have Tried everything Torrents just hate me!
    If 4kb/s is too slow then buy Newsgroups, you don't need a credit card just a bank account and a paypal account (both are free and can be got when you're over 13) you wouldn't need to buy anything again.

Also Newsgroups are pretty much untraceable so the MPAA or RIAA cannot see you downloading. With torrents its very easy. They just need to open the same torrent as you and they have your IP address (which leads then right back to the computer you downloaded with)
    Last edited by Peerzy; 09-05-2005 at 09:08 AM.

7. Games   -   #17
    Ya Its just im poor.... Don't have a job anymore becouse we are moving and I got no more money left So im gonna try some free Newsgroup see if I can get it to work if not Ill see if I can get a job when we move or some money from my parents then try paying... But for now well im screwed Lol, And I apreciate the Help Peerzy thanks.

8. Games   -   #18
    Ya Its just im poor.... Don't have a job anymore becouse we are moving and I got no more money left So im gonna try some free Newsgroup see if I can get it to work if not Ill see if I can get a job when we move or some money from my parents then try paying... But for now well im screwed Lol, And I apreciate the Help Peerzy thanks.
    Wow Downloading alot of stuff! to bad im only 15 years old I can't Pay for newsgroups or make money and thats why I can't use Newgroups not becouse im cheap becouse im too young and I try to let the 4kb/s download stay but somthing always happens and I get worried I don't like to leave my pc on too long.
    Excuses, Excuses

9. Games   -   #19
    awwww.......
    Now every one is being mean

(The only real reason is I don't like dealing money online ok happy?)
    Last edited by SirGray; 09-05-2005 at 09:27 AM.

10. Games   -   #20
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Don't pay attention to peerzy (he is helpful most of the times), he's a critic. As for newsgroups and you not having a job, it shouldn't be hard to find one, especially at the age of 15. And if your scared about money online, there really is no need to worry. It's totally safe (especially if you're using paypal).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast