Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help with pc game San andreas please.

SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    I have been trying to get this game for some time its said for me that it would take 2 days to download I have tried so hard to make it go faster but failed. So I decided to wait the 2 days but at 5.6% its failed and said somthing weird like process locked by somthing and somthing about 'hlm-gtsa.27' or somthing my computer locked up tight before I could write it down.
    I am using Azureus.
    Is there Any way to download it faster then a 2 days wait?
    Any help is Greatly Apreciated.

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Bitcomet, give it a try (uninstall Azureus first).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    Wow It looks exactly like Bitlord is that right?

and im only getting a 4kb/s download
    Last edited by SirGray; 09-04-2005 at 07:01 AM.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

4. Games   -   #4
    try listening in on other ports or port forwarding, not sure that will do anything, but just try out diff. ports since ISP's sometimes block some ports. my avg. download speed from bitcomet is usually 90kb/s, but it all depends on how many seeders and if the seeders have a good connection/upload speed.

5. Games   -   #5
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    1. Dont use the A Devil.

2. Try and register at torrentbytes.com, and download. You will get speeds upward 500kb/s.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 09-05-2005 at 02:59 AM.

6. Games   -   #6
    I tried Torrentytes but it said The current user account limit (50,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later (no hammering)... And I have Tried Port Forwarding but I keep failing I think I don't know how to figure out my static ip Correctly and, I am still at 0.0 %
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

7. Games   -   #7
    *cough* newsgroups *cough...

8. Games   -   #8
    or ya, try newsgroups, but thats more advanced and if ur willing pay (but there are some free newsgroups as well). if you sign up for site like torrentbytes, you will get amazingly fast speeds, trust me on this.

9. Games   -   #9
    Ya I tried newsgroups and It was very confusing and I don't want to pay so is torrentbytes a newgroup and if it is how do I use it?

10. Games   -   #10
    Torrentbytes is a torrentsite that hosts torrents, but it's ratio based (if you download 100mb you have to upload 100mb or you'll get banned) Newsgroups is the best method, but if your not going to take some time and work it out then i'd say go back to your 4kb/s. By the way im currently downloading from Newsgroups at 376kb/s (my max) which would take about 2-3 hours to download a file as big as GTA SA.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast