Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 99min Cdr's?

Poster
    I hv heard so much abt these 99min cdr but have never seen one. Are they sold in the UK???

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Yeah where do u get ur 90 or 99 min Cdr .
    That will solve my problems whit long movies .
    having fun with girls - thats all about my friend

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    as far as i knew u cudnt

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Who says you cant get them hasnt been to www.xscomputertechnology.freeserve.co.uk 25 Infiniti 99 900MG discs for £9.95 + p p

I use them dor DivX films

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    is there any websites from USA that I can order 99 mins? can anybody post sites that offer 99mins in the USA, anybody?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    [B] yeah you can find them on ebay all the time just search for 99 min cd-r then bamm you have 99 min cd
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I've seen these advertised in lots of places. Can someone clear something up for me? I was under the impression that 99 minute CD-Rs were for data only? Any truth to that?
    Proud member of MDS

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    no, you can use them for audio cd and VCD, but from what I've seen so far, only Nero has the overburning technology to actually burn somthing onto those CDz, other progs will not write to them.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Thats fine. Nero is all I use (unless I'm rippin somethin with CD Mate) any way. BTW CD Mate will rip anything short of a DVD even those new Music CDs if your CD Rom can read them.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by DalamarDarklord@13 May 2003 - 05:21
    no, you can use them for audio cd and VCD, but from what I've seen so far, only Nero has the overburning technology to actually burn somthing onto those CDz, other progs will not write to them.
    Nero is good but your cd-rw drive also has to be able to burn a disc that big. For a list of which can and which cant check out
    http://www.blankcdr.co.uk/drives.htm
    The list is no where near listing all the drives but its the only one I could find right off hand.

Edit: Found another list.
    http://www.blank-cd-cdr.com/90-99.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast