Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cant Find A decent counter-strike source 2 DOWNLOAD Help!!!

can I curse? FUCK!
    everyone just sort of forgets that not everyone here is working or has parents who want to buy games.

2. Games   -   #12
    Then get a job, and if your parents don't want you to play the game im sure they have a good reason, either that or the fact that you're not legally old enough to buy the game yourself. Just because you can download the game and break that law, doesn't mean you should break the age laws, as they have a purpose.

3. Games   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Then get a job, and if your parents don't want you to play the game im sure they have a good reason, either that or the fact that you're not legally old enough to buy the game yourself. Just because you can download the game and break that law, doesn't mean you should break the age laws, as they have a purpose.
    Contradicting youself there dont ya think? But ya, to those ppl who cant afford it ummm why not get off ur lazy ass print out a resume and get a job, you dont need to have work experience, if that was mandatory in EVERY SINGLE JOB APPLICATION, then no one would ever start working.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Contradicting youself there dont ya think?
    Not at all, downloading a file will not teach you how to swear, do drugs, kill people or do anything a person of your age shouldn't do. Playing/watching a file that is an 18 when your 11 years old could warp your tiny little mind.

5. Games   -   #15
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    getting a job shouldn't be that hard. hell, just drop by a diner or something. they'll prob employ u even if ur not 15. to work at a large company or store, u normally have to be 16 or 18. or u can always mooch $30. it's not that expensive

6. Games   -   #16
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Ya, seriously. What's with the cheapasses these days? Yes, this is a filesharing forum, but that doesnt mean we encourage you to download EVERY game that comes out, especially ones that can't be played unless bought (you can try steam-down, good luck getting it working tho). HL2 is worth the money.
    I second that 100%. Yes, I pirated all sorts of shit, but games that have tightass security, and not to mention games that are that kickass, deserved to be paid for.

7. Games   -   #17
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Its not so easy to get jobs elsewhere. I live in NYC and I've been looking for a job for a year and I'm 17. I've been calling ALOT of places and the only way you can actually work off the books is if you have connections, so its not so easy to get a job.

8. Games   -   #18
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Yea just buy the fuckin game. I buy all good online games that deserve to be bought (ex ut2004). I did get the steam bronze pack with the purchase of my cpu tho for free.

9. Games   -   #19
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    ur in nyc and u can't find a job? wow

dude, it's just $30 or so online. why can't u just smooch or take that from a hobo

10. Games   -   #20
    can I curse? FUCK!
    I'm speaking of the games in the $40-50 range.
    Last edited by Shiranai_Baka; 09-13-2005 at 02:09 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast