Heart

He's a cunt

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Who's cunt is he sniffing now then?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    We have some of the best footballers in the world yet he can't sort it out so 11 of them can play a decent game of football.

Look at them, they are confused as fuck and we've just lost to NI for the first time since 1927

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Mike Nelson's Avatar Poster
    They'll still qualify if they win their last two games, but feck...

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    We have some of the best footballers in the world yet he can't sort it out so 11 of them can play a decent game of football.

Look at them, they are confused as fuck and we've just lost to NI for the first time since 1927
    Well first time in NI since 1927, I remember it well.

Last win by NI over Engerland was the early seventies I think, however your point is well made. Look what W Smith et al have done with Scotland, fan-tastic.

I would give the job to McLaren (Steve), he seemed to care infinitely more than Sven.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I agree with McLaren caring more but could you really sack an international team's manager before two hugely important games? These games being, perhaps, the difference between World Cup qualification or a repeat of 1994's abscence.

I think we (England fans at least) have to wait until the current campaign is over until we start sacking people. This isn't like league football where you can sack a manager after 6 bad games (see ya Bobby Williamson), if we ditch Sven now I think it would have a worse effect than sticking with him until after this World Cup campaign.

We'll qualify. But, as usual, it'll be the hard way.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I agree Sven doesn't know what he's doing, but Northern Ireland totally outplayed England for the whole of the 90 minutes; they hustled, harried, got stuck in, and stuck to their game-plan, which to their credit, worked!

It's time those overpaid lazy lacklustre players learnt a bit of humility... Northern Ireland wanted it more, and got what they deserved, and so did England.

They won't sack Sven, it'd be too expensive, he's going to have to want to walk, but hopefully the papers will make his life even more of a misery than it already is...

Stuart Pearce for England Manager!

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    I agree with McLaren caring more but could you really sack an international team's manager before two hugely important games? These games being, perhaps, the difference between World Cup qualification or a repeat of 1994's abscence.
    Wasn't Sven brought in under similar circumstances, a failing campaign.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Wasn't Sven brought in under similar circumstances, a failing campaign.
    Not really, Kevin Keegan resigned. A successor had to be found.

Sven won't be sacked but he desperately needs to get a clue. Packing the midfield against international minnows, Beckham playing as a defensive midfielder, Rooney on the wing, Owen up front on his own, Hargreaves brought on when we needed goals.

You think he's gone mentalist.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    he probably lost it trying to figure out how to get England to win, something that's always been impossible
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast