Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Syria Is Next!

Yep, I was right. Now we are rattling the sabre with them
    Will My countrymen and the brits get to go home to see their familys first?
    I don't know about you, but I'm fed up with this proxy-war for israel!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    now that the us has a major presence in the middle east, it might just be enough to threaten war for the US to get its way in Syria, iran, lebanon, etc. But of course, a man's got to do what a man's got to do, and if war is needed, well praise the lord and pass the satellite-guided ordinance.

Either way, I predict a ramped up secret war against enemies in the middle east, now that they have a solid base of operations, the black ops people will be busy. Keep your eyes open for prominent anti-american policiticians dropping like flies from things like heart attacks, suicides, car crashes, random attacks of violence, assasination, drug overdoses...all harmless events until someone looks around and says, HEY, where'd everybody go?!

and to those inevitable posts that will label me a 'conspiracy theorist', keep in mind this is based on historical fact, not my imagination. But don't take my word for it, by all means.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by fallenknight308@14 April 2003 - 23:44
    Yep, I was right. Now we are rattling the sabre with them 
    Will My countrymen and the brits get to go home to see their familys first?
    I don't know about you, but I'm fed up with this proxy-war for israel!
    Too right FK,all this war stuff's so bloody neanderthal.

"My tank's better than your tank" etc. etc.

I guess it's just a bunch of guys going through some mid-life crisis & looking for a dog to kick,whilst their womenfolk & children encourage them by baying for blood.

It was the same here in the UK 10 or 12 years ago when 'that' revolting woman was pulling the strings,it was pathetic

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    I really hope not.

You need to justify the Iraqi invasion first, and this has not been done.

Even if we do, this has nothing to do with Israel.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    The U.S. will say secretly to syria..

"Look how we fucked up Iraq in a month, nobody in the middle east thought we could do it... now, lets introduce democracy eh?"

and look @ n. korea, now talking to the U.S.

"umm.. lets talk shall we?"

this war may have more advantages than just getting rid of chem. & bio weapons.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Nobody forget.....North Korea has the 5th largest armed forces in the world...and yet...I saw a US General on TV tonight saying that the US is ready to push for a regime change there!!! Astounding arrogance!!! I just hope that the UK isn't pulled along with them into WW3.

You can all call me paranoid if you like, but even if the US feels justified in pushing for world democracy, it is not their job to force the world to comply...doesn't that make them a dictatorship too just on a bigger scale?

If you take this analogy further...dictatorships crush and defeat all those who disagree with them in order to continue their preferred regime. This unfortunately is how it will seem that the US is behaving to the rest of the world even if they think their motives are morally justified.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Yeah, well Sara, all i know about you is that you like to get mad and walk away.

I was more than concilliatory towards you in a prior thread, despite my understanding that you had misunderstood what I was saying. I am a nice guy.

You failed to reply like a spoiled little brat. I am not impressed with you, period.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    I don't walk away...I don't get mad....I just have an opinion.....If you don't like it...sorry...

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Oh...and as I am looking in other threads and trying to help out the little I can....and have a slow connection...you must have got the wrong impression that I just enter an argument and run away...

This is not true...maybe I got tired and went to bed that night...maybe I thought that there wouldn't be a reply until the next day....lots of possibilities...I can't remember which thread it was now....you can remind me if you like.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    "Shame on this forum" from musicworld.

Please read and reply.

As I said, I am a nice guy. I am still willing to admit there has been a misunderstanding.

Oh well, I have to call it a night, don't make me wake up to negativism, unless it comes with a cup of coffee.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast