Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Nintendo REVOLUTION CONTROLLER UNVEILED

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    I dont know why so many complain about the controller, chances are if a meteor doesnt smash into all of the 3rd party accessories companies' factories (not to mention nintendo's itself) then I am sure there will be different types of controllers released, probably even a keyboard and mouse.
    if you peck at the keys, onscreen keyboards will work with this controller

2. Games   -   #62
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    http://cube.ign.com/articles/670/670078p1.html

had this tab open all day, but not read it yet

3. Games   -   #63
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    http://cube.ign.com/articles/670/670078p1.html

had this tab open all day, but not read it yet
    Nice read, thanks for the link.

Definatly makes me wanna wait til the 360 is cheaper to buy it.. Considering now that I want a Revolution more...

4. Games   -   #64
    Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    Wow, that has to be one of the most stupid things I have ever seen. Watched the movie.... I thought it was stupid already... but wow, that is so stupid... hopefully the last system Nintendo'll make...
    Last edited by Hunted; 11-28-2005 at 03:33 AM.

5. Games   -   #65
    FUCK!!!! I want all 3 systems At first I didn't want the revolution not because of the controller but because I thought it would be like the game cube. With this new controller You can actually move around beat people up get in real sword fight imagine the possibilities. I only hope they have awsome graphics, I'd have to buy that system. For the Xbox 360? It was sad that they only released a certain amount not only that with bugs and crap. I really hope they get their asses in gear pull their heads out of the grass and do it right. I wanted the 360 for Morrowind oblivion mostly. The Ps3 I want to play Killzone 2 or possibly 3, they may not have the graphics as the Xbox but they do have the gameplay and thats almost what it's all about. The GameCube crappy system but ZELDA is coming out for it soon im sure half of the people on this forum are Zelda fans atleast I am and I'm probably going to end up stealing my friends Gamecube for that game. Back to the Evolution, yes it looks like a remote but if you would watch that small video you should see the possibilities of this controller, what im thinking is Microsoft and Sony will end up doing the same thing maybe better, then comes nintendo again with a revolutionary Virtual reality glasses? Gaming is just getting better and better. I bet in the next 10 years we will have them gaming glasses, who knows. Well that was just my pretty pennied 2 cent opinion.
    Last edited by imasoldier; 12-01-2005 at 06:40 AM.
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n
    -----------------------------------

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567