Well, somewhat, anyway. I haven't used newsgroups in years, and it seems as though I've almost entirely forgotten how. Haha.
Anyhow, I've installed GrabIt and followed the guide here. Everything seems to work just fine, excepting whatever I've downloaded turns into 0 byte .txt files. It's not a retention problem, since it isn't more than two days old. I'm fairly certain it's only just over 24 hours.
I am seeming to get a lot of "article not found." I'm not really sure why, since I got the link from here. Before I left for work, though, I had a number of "incomplete" .rar files mixed in with all the text ones. I wonder if they change once they complete....400+megs is a lot of space for .txt files.