Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FF7: Advent Children Help....

SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Ah ok im totally Syched I love Final Fantasy and 7 was my fave finally fhinished downloading the first 2 where Pron omg!!! lol any way I finally got a Real one I was so happy! But then I saw It Had no english subtitles I wasn't Bummed I was still happy, But it Would Rock If I knew what they where saying can any one tell me a name of a torrent of FF:Vii Advent Children that worked and has English subs, And where to find it I would be forever happy thanks.

Help Greatly Appreciated!
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Here's the subs (they're fan-made so no worries about copyright violations but, obviously they aren't that great...):
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Cheese; 09-18-2005 at 12:11 AM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Here's the subs:
    yeh those also work with the 2cd verson too

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Umm I do not know how to make these subs work. I just have FF Vii As a Winamp file how do I apply these subtitles?

Oh and Ps- Mine is 699 mb if thats any help
    Last edited by SirGray; 09-18-2005 at 12:47 AM.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGray
    Umm I do not know how to make these subs work. I just have FF Vii As a Winamp file how do I apply these subtitles?

Oh and Ps- Mine is 699 mb if thats any help
    Best way with subs is to just put both movie file and sub file in same folder AND USE WMP CLASSIC...the easy and simple way XD

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    ok thanks ill try that

Oh but wait what if I burn it to Dvd how will I get the subtitles on do I just burn it to Dvd with the subtitle file?
    Last edited by SirGray; 09-18-2005 at 01:41 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    n18's Avatar Death God
    those subs are horrible, and they ruined the movie for me. Before its too late get
    this version weith hardcoded subs and way better translation http://www.shinsen-subs.org/

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    ok I went to http://www.shinsen-subs.org/ But I can't find where to download the subs or is it just the whole movie I download there?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Theres very little seeders for that version right now, I've been looking for a good subbed one since forever. I suggest you guys wait a day after it was released to download it.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Ok I got the FF VII Advent Children from http://www.shinsen-subs.org/ And it works Great!! Thanks!! Sub title's are awesome. But I have 1 more question how do I burn it to Dvd and what program should I use, I would also like to put in a dvd menu myself is Nero good, I tried it but messed up any ideas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast