Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Torrentit

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i have it, but are we allowed to post it here? anyway here is the temporary home page and it tells you the irc

http://193.238.25.230/~torrentit/
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-15-2005 at 11:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    You're a life saver... Thanx, I was beginning to think they were taken down.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    no worries DrTroy47

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTroy47
    You're a life saver... Thanx, I was beginning to think they were taken down.
    As has been mentioned before we're having problems with our DNS provider, until things are sorted you can use the server IP, or add it to your hosts file.
    I'm sure by now they have a guide up on their homepage on how to do this however

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    The www.TorrentIt.com web site is currently without functioning DNS servers, and the company handling them is not being cooperative in fixing them. As a result, typing in "www.torrentit.com" or "torrentit.com" will not send you to our web server.
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-16-2005 at 10:46 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Torrentit is working! http://www.torrentit.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    about time.Thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Doba's Avatar Divel
    Broken again.

Seems like it does it every weekend.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Back up

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Hey guys.

Shit happens.

Most of these trackers are spending a hundred or so bucks a month on their host servers. We are not talking Google infrastructure here.

A simple TiT is down / TiT is back up. Or (is ***down? / yes it was, but it’s back up) is really enough.

Soapbox time:

Do you really like a specific tracker? Well give a buck or two or ten if you got it. If you don't, don't, but don't bitch. Most of these things are run by really cool people who are not out to make money and would put any donation into better service/equipment. (just to clarify, I'm not talking about mininova or torrentspy etc..).

This thread has 540 views at the time I'm posting this. Is everybody just waiting for the something like lokitorrents or the taking down of elitetorrents to happen?

Off the soapbox.

I'd personally like to hear more about the good shit. New tracker open and it’s da shit kinda thing.

Sorry for the rant ( I drank and ed too much tonight ). You may all tell me to get a life and go to hell now if you want.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast