Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is it the bullies don't get?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    I'm not excusing him by any means. But this is possibly as you say an indirect result (yeah I got that wrong lol) of what the bullying drove him to. If it can drive you to suicide then it can drive you to murder.

Jonno
    Dealing with bullies is part of life Jonno. Parents need to do better jobs of building a childs self-esteem and stop babying certain ones all the damn time.

My little girl clings to her mother 'cause she baby's the shit out of her (and I don't fall for alota shit) but she learns the most from me 'cause when wants someone to do something for her (that she knows how to do), I make her do it herself.

It lets her know that she can function on her lonesome.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    You may have a point to some degree there BM, although thats not always the case, I've always been mums little boy but like you, dad would make me do stuff myself, when I came home one day after some lads had used my head for a football mum went loopy but dad just said "Did you hit any of them?", yeah he went and had words with parents considering one of them was my cousin. .....hmmmm actual you got quite a good point there.

Jonno

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    You may have a point to some degree there BM, although thats not always the case, I've always been mums little boy but like you, dad would make me do stuff myself, when I came home one day after some lads had used my head for a football mum went loopy but dad just said "Did you hit any of them?", yeah he went and had words with parents considering one of them was my cousin. .....hmmmm actual you got quite a good point there.

Jonno
    Look at the bright side.

At least you got into the game.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-21-2005 at 07:37 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Yeah thanks for that, I would have preffered ref

Jonno

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    cs.James05@gma
    do you ever think about who this lad was who ran for help?? pm me if your interested... or email [email protected]

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by cs.James05@gma
    do you ever think about who this lad was who ran for help?? pm me if your interested... or email [email protected]

So how you doing James ? I see the punks got 2 years each . Don't lay blame at your feet try to move on with your life, it will be hard but your friend would want it . I'm sorry for judging hav'nt been in your shoes !

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Maybe Jonno you could try and see this from the girls who were sentenced points of view. After all to me it sounds as though it was an accident and I know that the worst thing to come out of all this is the death of Aimee Wellock but just think about how bad it has been for the girls and their families?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by sArA

The thing is, the most hurtful stuff is often the psychological bullying and that is so hard to spot and stop.

I suffered from 2 bullies at work (women), and it was only because I stood up to them, (union rep, threats of grievance procedures etc etc) that I have now got a new contract and don't have to work with them any more. Still, it caused me over a year of incredible stress and the bastards are still in post (senior managment). Bullying does not stop once we become adults. The funny thing is, I have not really been bullied before, and now I have an all new understanding of what damage it does to your soul. I am not the same person I was and once you have been picked on, it makes you more vulnerable as you are always waiting for the next kick in the teeth.
    I've just been through about ten months of the same kind of thing. My boss very cleverly putting me down all the time and making me feel useless, without anyone else really seeing what was going on. I didn't realise how much it affected me at the time, that gradual loss of confidence and faith in yourself.

It's only after two months away from that environment and a lot of resting and licking my wounds that I realised how far away from myself I had become. I start a new job on monday and am looking forwards to showing exactly what I am made of. I am still a bit nervous though and will be very sensitive to any kind of bullying. You're right. It does change you and you're always on the lookout for the same kind of thing happening.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Good luck with the new job. I think there are always 'difficult' people in any work environment, but I have faith that bullies are a little thinner on the ground. I am sure you will be fine.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Sage advice I got at school - Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will meet wankers. You've just got to learn to deal with it.

True Story.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast