Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's Wrong, Ziggy?

Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    how could anyone NOT notice?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Plus Robs performed a miracle getting Busyman and manker to agree on a subject...I feel quite faint,I'm going to do the washing up to recover from the shock

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    About the education thing.....I went back and did it all very late.....it was so much harder...kids, house, money, responsibilities. I wish I had done it all much younger.

My BF didn't do the education thing and really wishes he had, he has had to do everything the hard way, crap low paid jobs etc. He is getting there with a new career now, but has to work 14 hour days regularly just to stay on top of the game, and this is at 40. If he had gotten an education when younger, he would be the one in the nice office with the big car and salary rather than the guy on road working his nuts off.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    don't be like me
    I second that (meaning me)
    Make that three. There's so many things I could have done if I had carried on with the education.
    I fourth that.

FFS, don't be like Dave, Jonno or Guillaume
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Btw, didn't ziggy say 'manker, wey-hey' ... some sort of SoCal greeting, I thought.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Thanks for the replys people.About the changing school option:I cant because the school district ordered me here.I've heard the "Go to school" like a 1,000 times now.I know i should.For the last week I've been going to 8:00 to 1:00.brotherdoobie your life sound like mine only im not there yet.I am hopeing to join the army or something in 2 years.Well im off to school in like 10 minutes.All your replys were apretiated but its up to me to follow them.That im not too sure i can do.
    @ mankers last reply:
    sure

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You'll be alright, matey. We all think you can do it or we wouldn't bother replying - there would be no point.

All the best.

8. Lounge   -   #28

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123