Thread: Hack the girl friend

ok a friend of mine has a girlfriend that logged into her gmail on his computer. She must have been dumb enough to hit the remember password button because every time he goes to log into gmail it has her password saved in the ******** form. He hits the log in button and he can read her email. After dating her for a year he started seeing messages from her old girlfriend. It turns out that she only uses the gmail account to store large files and not for her normal email. In order to check the other email accounts he would need to know what the ***** password is. I am told cutting and pasting doesn't work, I know at one point and time in the good old days of the internet/computers it did. How can he figure out what the password is from this stored ***** password?

Any other good techniques to monitor the unfaithful?

Aimsniff, how does that work?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    AHHH the old "MY FRIEND" ...How in the fuck would you like somebody reading your personal mail...the only scumbags that do that is cops or the Government!!!!!!....if he suspects something..do the standup thing and just plain ask...and if "there" to chicken shit to do that...then ask advice in the lovelorn column!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mullyman; 09-21-2005 at 06:54 AM.
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    I don't think anyone here would want you hacking into their email accounts

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Brilliant, that is exactly what he is looking for. Except it only works for IE, the stored password is in Firefox. Any know programs that will do the same for firefox?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    hacking discussions are not allowed here