Thread: Plague Arrives In World Of Warcraft!

http://terranova.blogs.com/terra_nov...r_your_li.html

Heres the skinny: Blizzard adds in a new instance, Zul'Gurub. Inside is the god of blood, Hakkar. Well, when you fight him he has a debuff called Corrputed Blood. It does like 250-350 damage to palyers and affects nearby players. The amazing thing is SOME PLAYERS have brought this disease (and it is a disease) back to the towns, outside of the instance. It starts spreading amongst the genral population including npcs, who can out generate the damage. Some servers have gotten so bad that you can't go into the major cities without getting the plague (and anyone less than like level 50 nearly immediately die).
    It was clearly unintended to ever reach outside of the instance due to the short duration. And quite likely took a significant degree of effort to spread there. In addition to the inital effort a small number of people invested significant time and effort in keeping the plague alive. They made use of non-combat pets (which cannnot die) to keep a strain alive when other players left range. They made use of healers to sustain an individual who could carry the disease around the city in high traffic areas, particular the bank, auction house, and the griffin.
    lolz.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 09-21-2005 at 05:40 AM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    LOL this shit was SO ANNOYING!!!! i died every like 5 seconds jesus!!

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    wow, just wow. its called a life.... get one (not intended @ u monkeee, just WoW players).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    wow, that sounds coooool.

if WoW wasn't so damn expensive i reckon i'd get it

5. Games   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    lol

i prefer to keep my social life.

6. Games   -   #6
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

7. Games   -   #7

8. Games   -   #8
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    heh that shit was funny, i was reading what people were saying the ending says "you guys are fags" followed by "pretty cool exploit" some guy/girl in there was all "im dying dying DYING" then someone was like "get naked, see the naked guy not dying" funny as hell, man i've never done MMO's before, that is a shitload of stuff on screen to. looks great tho, may have to check it out one day, when the price drops.