Thread: Newby here needs help on opeinng GTASan.Andreas-HOODLUM

hwaihai
    Downloaded this file last night, and did the installation today; but i was unable to open the game. When i clicked on the application file, a new window poped out and stated that "wrong disk inserted, please insert the DVD/CD. " Can someone explains to me how to open and run the game? I am very new at this.. THAnks!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Put your first disc in and explore it,see if there is a help folder or nfo file in there that may help you

Sorry IKE
    Last edited by Gripper; 09-23-2005 at 09:40 PM.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Games   -   #3
    Retired
    cracking discussions are not allowed

4. Games   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hwaihai View Post
    Downloaded this file last night, and did the installation today; but i was unable to open the game. When i clicked on the application file, a new window poped out and stated that "wrong disk inserted, please insert the DVD/CD. " Can someone explains to me how to open and run the game? I am very new at this.. THAnks!!
    you should have got a folder got called "hoodlum" inside it you will find there is a file called "gta_sa.exe" copy that and paste it into "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas" replacing the old file

try that hope it helps

5. Games   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Find the crack, copy and paste it into the GTA directory which will replace the original .exe with the crack.

No, I'm not going to tell you where to find the crack since I don't feel like getting banned.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.