Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: TorrentLeech

Quote Originally Posted by forever001
    anyone who has recently registered ??
    i activated my account but my login/password i received seems not to work ...

too bad because indeed the top250 DVD releases is interesting

Hi, u need to clear all cookies, history, password…..everything form your browsing history
    http://www.hhukrecordings.co.uk/128K.pls

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Torrentleech thumps UP

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    sinsnbassbins
    Can anyone help me.
    I had to reset my password for torrentleech. I went through the email process and when it says they are going to send me my new password details, i never get anything.
    Ive tried it 3 times now to no avail. Ive been a member of the site for 2 yrs now, and all of a sudden i cant get back in.

Anyone know of an admin email or anything possibly?

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    maybe its in the bulk email folder.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    I am new here guys and I am just having the same problem with TorrentLeech ..........I lost my password and they sent me a new one....I tried the new one 4 times and it failed- so now they are saying I am banned.
    I have tried sending e.mails- but they keep coming back to me......
    Sorry for adding to these thread, but I am kinda stuck and need some help...
    Can not even get into the site........

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    hi guys, anyone have problem displaying the page for "torrentleech", since two days ago, i got problem logging into the page... like the website totally gone... browser cant display page....

???

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    de4th's Avatar mj lover BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by yeochris
    hi guys, anyone have problem displaying the page for "torrentleech", since two days ago, i got problem logging into the page... like the website totally gone... browser cant display page....

???
    which browser ? cookies enabled ? more information please...

if ( IE )
    cout << "it's another reason to start using firefox ; P"

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    I removed my all my cookies and still no luck....can't even find thier e.mail address so I can write to them....strange that they can ban me eh!

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by de4th
    Quote Originally Posted by yeochris

???
    which browser ? cookies enabled ? more information please...

if ( IE )
    cout << "it's another reason to start using firefox ; P"
    im using avant browser.... seems like suddenly most of the bt website that i visited b4 cant log in now..... filelist, torrentleech, torrentbytes, etc..... y??? can pls advice me wat to do? thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    So weird, still can not get in- and I am seeding 3 movies aswell for them !!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast