Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest A Name!

Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@15 April 2003 - 04:43
    Seriously though - I hope it's a wee girl this time!

I'm only 17 and due to be a great-aunt for the 2nd time
    Wholey crap!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    yeah...I think so too!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Call it Jamie for a boy, even Jamie for a girl

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@15 April 2003 - 12:02
    Anyone else got an idea - CURLEY SHE WILL NOT NAME THE KID JON BON IF IT'S A BOY!!! Sorry had to put that in before Curley suggested it!

How about........ "Claire Stacy Linda Nikki Sonja <insert babys last name here>"

The names of the girlies on the forum, hehe

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by Curley+15 April 2003 - 13:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Curley @ 15 April 2003 - 13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--WeeMouse@15 April 2003 - 12:02
    Anyone else got an idea - CURLEY SHE WILL NOT NAME THE KID JON BON IF IT&#39;S A BOY&#33;&#33;&#33; Sorry had to put that in before Curley suggested it&#33;

How about........ "Claire Stacy Linda Nikki Sonja <insert babys last name here>"

The names of the girlies on the forum, hehe

[/b][/quote]
    yeah, but then in alfabetical order, so: Claire Linda Nikki Sonja Stacy

poor kid......

6. Lounge   -   #26
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    I like "lieve" but maybe it sounds stupid in English.....

7. Lounge   -   #27
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Thanks for the...helpful suggestions guys&#33;

Jay my niece/nephew will not be named after you&#33; We had this conversation in school about Jamie for a boy/gitrl&#39;s name&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Wee Mouse you can try this for a girl, Caitlin Rose. First and second names. My wife was sooo sure she was going to have a girl and had decided on Caitlin. Two boys later...Michael and Cameron... she gave up. We both have Scottish heritage.

btw: For you and Lamsey, my Grampa&#39;s take on our family. Every year at Xmas he would tell the same joke. "Your one half Scottish, one half Irish and one half English" then he&#39;d pause for someone to do the math. Excitedly one of the youngers would point out his math error. "Gramps that don&#39;t work out". Then the punch line. "Well the Scottish are good for fighting, the Irish are good for drinking, and the English are good for nothing. So it does all work out".

Standing by for English Flamers

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by oldmancan@15 April 2003 - 17:31
    Wee Mouse you can try this for a girl, Caitlin Rose. First and second names. My wife was sooo sure she was going to have a girl and had decided on Caitlin. Two boys later...Michael and Cameron... she gave up. We both have Scottish heritage.

btw: For you and Lamsey, my Grampa&#39;s take on our family. Every year at Xmas he would tell the same joke. "Your one half Scottish, one half Irish and one half English" then he&#39;d pause for someone to do the math. Excitedly one of the youngers would point out his math error. "Gramps that don&#39;t work out". Then the punch line. "Well the Scottish are good for fighting, the Irish are good for drinking, and the English are good for nothing. So it does all work out".

Standing by for English Flamers
    lmao, I had to laugh at that.

But ..... just for the effect&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by oldmancan@15 April 2003 - 18:31
    My wife was sooo sure she was going to have a girl and had decided on Caitlin.&nbsp; Two boys later...Michael and Cameron... she gave up.&nbsp; We both have Scottish heritage.
    Does this mean that people with Scottish heritage only have boys?

Weemouse, why doesn&#39;t she call it Kid 1, or if it&#39;s her second, Kid 2?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast