Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox Live 360 Web Cam

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA
    i said helping, how in name of god u say that a help.
    let say somebody asks you for time, u say what time ist but then ull shout him to buy himself a watch.
    posting "help" replys ends up with "hope it will help" not "This took me 23 seconds to find on Google".
    you could just ended up with the Quote but no u needed to add thoes lines cuz your the guy with big ego.

u know what am talking, not being nice to new comers drives them out not keeps them.
    u know nobody likes you, one of the examples was the "Xbox Not hackable" thread, u saw yourself how much members hated you. they know you as a showoff jackass who want to be Mr. "BIG Time"
    I would pwn you again but your lack of any English means i'd have to google for a translater.

"Translator" it's a common mistake.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    OK I know you two are mixing it up,but I would guess Bawa's first language isn't english and I can understand him,I can not speak or write any other language,my question is can you Peerzy

I would pwn you again but your lack of any English means i'd have to google for a translater.

Thats not the queen's english either mate.

You can be rather abrupt,I don't want to get into a flaming war with you,but I came here for help,and stayed because it's fun and educational,we all ask stupid question's some time's but you don't need it shoved back down you're throat

The way I see it is if I want to Know something bout painting,building or gardening,then i'll ask the bloke down the pub that I think know's rather than going down the library and trying to find it.
    Last edited by Gripper; 09-24-2005 at 08:15 PM.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    OK I know you two are mixing it up,but I would guess Bawa's first language isn't english and I can understand him,I can not speak or write any other language,my question is can you Peerzy

You can be rather abrupt,I don't want to get into a flaming war with you,but I came here for help,and stayed because it's fun and educational,we all ask stupid question's some time's but you don't need it shoved back down you're throat
    I know im hardly the worlds best speller, but the fact that Bawa makes his sentances at some times unreadable and types things that he doesn't mean. He means something totally different to what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawa
    peerzy you jack ass this is a sharing community not GoogleShop, if everyone goes googling to find thier answers this community will be useless then, helping out people is main target of this board. if you want to help just help them going off topic at the end of the thread and showing off by making some body look helpless is not a pro thing to do.
    you're the main reason why this community stoped growing. why just admins dont kick you from here, nobody likes you, nobody wants you here and your not helping to keep this places alive. you direct people to use google instead of posting thier quiestions and problems, this will make members not to post(posting is what we need to keep this place warm). yeh thats what most of your threads are about... googling, Quoting and making people look bad.
    at the end get a life if you dont see a reason to stay here on this board.
    For example this part:

Quote Originally Posted by Bawa
    you direct people to use google instead of posting thier quiestions and problems,
    As far as I know answering someone’s question with a quote from good old Google is being helpful. I can see that Bawa is trying to say I should just tell people the answers and not encourage them to look for themselves in the future, but what he's really said is that I should just copy and paste what the topic starter has said. They are two totally different things, and most of Bawa's text is like this. You can kinda get the idea of what he's trying to say but you're not 100% sure because he says totally different things.

Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2

My mood of posting changes depending on who I reply to, if it's a brand new member with 1 post asking a question im always very helpful and don't attack them. The thread in question was created by someone who posts nothing but questions that could be answered with a simple Google, yet he/she cannot be assed. Streetz finds it easier to post his questions then wait hours or days for the answer than to put in 3 or 4 words into Google and find our for himself. Thus why I was aggressive towards him because he is a constantly cannot be assed to look for stuff himself.

For example his latest post was asking if there was a demo to a game about. Both Google and the official game website had no mention of a demo so it was obvious there wasn't one, yet he decided to post and wait hours for someone else to do the work for him.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    OK fair enough,I'm out of here

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12