Thread: picabo street

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    The famous Olympic skier Picabo Street (pronounced Peek-A-Boo) is not just an athlete....she is now a nurse currently working at the Intensive Care Unit of a large metropolitan hospital. She is not permitted to answer the hospital telephones. It caused too much confusion when she would answer the phone and say . .
    Picabo, ICU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    George W. was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he > tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.
    Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids, who were fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland."

George said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."

George said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!"

Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you are handicapped."

The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An attractive young woman chaperoned by an ugly old crone entered the doctor's office. "We have come for an examination," said the young woman.
    "Alright," said the doctor. "Go behind that curtain and take your clothes off."

"No, not me," said the girl. "it's my old aunt here."

"Very well," said the doctor. "Madam, stick out your tongue."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Lmfaoooo