Thread: Best Game Ever

Played the last level last night, and this game rules big time.
    Dont think there is any game that can compete with this.
    If anyone know a game that can please let me know.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Easy, best game ever; Final fantasy 7, and in terms of graphics Unreal II: The Awakening. Oh and for that genre, I would say either MGS and MGS 2 own it.

3. Games   -   #3
    for me gta games r the best especially gta3 & gta: vice city nothing competes it

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@15 April 2003 - 14:23
    Easy, best game ever; Final fantasy 7, and in terms of graphics Unreal II: The Awakening. Oh and for that genre, I would say either MGS and MGS 2 own it.
    Have tryed both mgs and mgs2 and they are not even close.
    GTA3 and vice city is VERY entertaining and great games but in a different category.

5. Games   -   #5
    hmm, yeah, GTAIII and GTA:VC were both real good, so was MGSII. I didnt really play Splinter Cell
    -TiMz

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Lol, MGS and MGS2 a joke? Youve been badly misinformed, or wither you have no taste. MGS created and revolutionised the genre of tactical espionage from a one man point of view. One could merely say Splinter Cell spins off MGS.

7. Games   -   #7
    Splinter cell is a improved version of mgs and much better.
    This is of course a personal oppinion.
    Already waiting for nr. 2
    Have only played mgs 2 on ps2.(good but not greate)
    maybe its better on pc?

8. Games   -   #8
    Splinter cell is good, but it lacks the originality and to some extent the WOW factor that msg has/had. Can u remember the psycho mantis battle, very good.

Lets face they are both very good games!!!!

9. Games   -   #9
    Well, there are tonnes of best games ever as everyone has a different opinion....

THE best game ever .... Sensible World Of Soccer .... shite graphics ... superb gameplay ... many a night spent with my mates on my old Amiga 1200 thrashing the 2 button gamepads.

10. Games   -   #10
    SWOS all the way!!