Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Can Bush be arrested for crimes against humanity by the UN?

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkBarMan
    So lets go from the the corrupt to the corruptor? How is that a better argument is all I am asking.

Lynx, or whoever, if you think fixing America just means replacing one idiot with the next one in line, then you are no different then the American public, because I think this is exactly what most Americans buy into. It called job security for those at the top. They have the good life and they do everything to protect it by feeding that type of BULLSHIT to the general public.

Changing how things run at the top won't be fixed over night, i.e. impeaching Bush, it must change in who we elect on the basic city and state levels. That way when those *better* people work their way up, the country will be better as a whole.

So take what you want from my post, your perspective is however you want it to be. But, that isn't what I was saying at all, not the heart of the matter at least.

Americans don't control who gets impeached, the House and Senate do. Last time I checked, Bush/Chaney has both of those chocked full of their cronies. So if you want a bad agrument, well then, there's one for you.
    Astoundingly lucid post.

Don't see much of that in here.

You wouldn't by any chance be (other-than-American)?

It sure would help.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by whypikonme

The hypocrisy in your remarks is breathtaking, you ridicule the notion that your precious president could be held to account for the atrocities he has ordered, whilst calling for the opposite for others, you must truly believe that some god or the other blesses the USA.
    Or rather your own idiocy is displayed in it's rawest form for failing to note that where Saddam wasn't really even pestered by your beloved U.N., you now wish to start a war in order to stand on "principle".

Whatta putz you are, Why...me.
    J2...

Why did Bush Snr feel the requirement to hire a PR firm to 'sex up' the evidence against Saddam to Congress prior to Desert Storm?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    @ Junkbarman..

Cheney isnt protected by the "Head of State" rules, go for him 1st.

THEN go after Bush after the Congresional elections (unless they use the same rigged voting machines for these, in which case your stuffed for the forseable future)

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    w/ out reading anything but the thread topic. i say WHat do you think! And If the answer is yes, then do you really think that would ever happen?
    Bush is = to OJ simpson X10000
    Last edited by DrBeerMan; 10-02-2005 at 10:52 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

Or rather your own idiocy is displayed in it's rawest form for failing to note that where Saddam wasn't really even pestered by your beloved U.N., you now wish to start a war in order to stand on "principle".

Whatta putz you are, Why...me.
    J2...

Why did Bush Snr feel the requirement to hire a PR firm to 'sex up' the evidence against Saddam to Congress prior to Desert Storm?

Are you sure you're not thinking of Blair?

Why would G.H.W. Bush have needed to "sex-up" Saddam's invasion of Kuwait?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I have to say I thought it a strange point.

Is there some doubt as to whether he (via his military obviously) actually invaded Kuwait.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345