Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...since the onset of the trend of male names for hurricanes in alternating years (or however it works), it seems that "female" hurricanes are so much worse than their "male" counterparts?

I think the theory underlying this trend is a more likely candidate for legitimacy than global-warming...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Better be careful about what you say about the 'aesthetics' of my new bike then huh? :mod powers:

If of course, by extension you are pointing a finger at the femaleness of severe wrath and destruction......
    Last edited by sArA; 09-29-2005 at 10:20 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    ...since the onset of the trend of male names for hurricanes in alternating years (or however it works), it seems that "female" hurricanes are so much worse than their "male" counterparts?

I think the theory underlying this trend is a more likely candidate for legitimacy than global-warming...
    i don't really know enough about the global warming theory to form an oppinion.
    i do know that you're gullible and always wrong though

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster

trolling?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?

You want devastation... just wait until Hurricane Nicole hits.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose

trolling?
    For women?

Dangerous activity there...

No, actually I was trolling for young Needle-Dick the Bug-Fucker, and I caught him, too-he posted just in front of you.

Sara-

As ever, you spotted me out rather quickly.

Damn it all.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #7
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    just wait two weeks.
    hurricane Bo is on his way.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD

You want devastation... just wait until Hurricane Nicole hits.
    Devastation?

No, please don't take it too seriously; as I said, and others have devined, I was just out for an innocent "troll".

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    I say we 'kick butt', girls....(or tail feathers)............lets go get him. I will be right behind you!!!!
    Last edited by Everose; 09-30-2005 at 02:22 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    As RF said women are like Hurricanes they blow into you life all wet and wild and when they leave they take your house and car with them.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast