Thread: White Wolf Series

There are a series of books relating to the Vampire:The Masquerade games. These books go into alot of depth about the histories of the Vampires and also alot of detail on some of the main characters. Ive produced a list of books, from this series, that looking interesting and id like to read, however i was told that White Wolf stopped the production of these books and now the books are apparently hard to get hold of.

So i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get any e-books from the White Wolf series, especially any of these books:

Blood Bond
    Book of the Damned
    Chicago Chronicles 2+3
    Diablerie
    Guide to the Camarilla
    The Masquerade
    Vampire: The Masquerade

If anybody knows of any places, thanks. I have already tried torrentspy.com, but they only appear to have a 2gig file consiting of 100+ seperate files....i dont want that many e-books, if they are e-books that is, im only really interested in the list above, and then if these are good i may look for more.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Well...

Blood Bond- Prefabricated story. Kind of like the prefab adventures you can get for D&D.
    Book of the Damned- first edition MET (LARP) rulebook. Doesn't give any information the tabletop books don't, except maybe a few funny photographs.
    Chicago Chronicles- Settingsbook. This would go into detail about what Chicago's like in WoD.
    Diablerie- Another prefab story.
    Guide to the Camarilla- This comes in tabletop and LARP flavours.
    The Masquerade- Good Lord this one's funny. But it's a LARP book too.
    Vampire: the Masquerade- Well, this one's the game name. I'm assuming you're wanting the corebook.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t12839.html would be a link then, although it uses eMule/K++.

Are you looking specifically for Masquerade, or for Requiem also?

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t