Thread: Does Anyone Here Actually Watch NFL Europe?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

Unsure

It has 6 teams.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I used to when it was on telly. I also went to a few Claymores games at Hampden Park. I really enjoyed that.

Number 2 son got the tickets free as they were trying to get kids interested in the game.

It won't take off here (Scotland) as puntsphere is too popliar. No offence intended, but we also don't really buy the hype, the more they try the less it is likely to succeed.

Which is a shame, because it's really rather fun to go to a game. Having said that, I'm not sure if I would go weekly / fortnightly.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    I used to when it was on telly. I also went to a few Claymores games at Hampden Park. I really enjoyed that.

Number 2 son got the tickets free as they were trying to get kids interested in the game.

It won't take off here (Scotland) as puntsphere is too popliar. No offence intended, but we also don't really buy the hype, the more they try the less it is likely to succeed.

Which is a shame, because it's really rather fun to go to a game. Having said that, I'm not sure if I would go weekly / fortnightly.
    Who are the Claymores? An older defunct team?

How many sports are popular over there? I mean we have 4 main ones...basketball, hockey, soccer, and baseball.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-02-2005 at 10:10 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    How many sports are popular over there? I mean we have 4 main ones...basketball, hockey, soccer, and baseball.
    Football, Rugby League, Rugby Union and cricket.