Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raw On USA Towmorro!!!

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Either way, glad I could introduce you to the word seeing that at the time, it was fitting.
    Only in your interpretation, which given your remarkeable talent for being deliberately obtuse makes it a questionable observation. At best.

So Samurai was never banned as a result of your dry-snitching?
    My guilt or lack of aside, Samurai isn't banned, that's pretty much a fact as he seems to be posting today.

It still doesn't affect whether a member can post or not.
    Not in the same way as a ban does perhaps, but it is still a way of stifling other people's free speech. Given your high ideals on this "dry snitching" I would have thought you were above "back-seat moderating".

Yet I live in America.
    And I live in England (not Texas as my user details suggest), which still means your statement makes little sense here, especially when addressed to me directly. Unless you actually believe I am in Texas right now?

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Only in your interpretation, which given your remarkeable talent for being deliberately obtuse makes it a questionable observation. At best.
    You can question it but still...glad I could help expand the vocab mang
    So Samurai was never banned as a result of your dry-snitching?
    My guilt or lack of aside, Samurai isn't banned, that's pretty much a fact as he seems to be posting today.
    Not anymore no. CaptainObvious. Besides that, I didn't ask if he isn't banned. The question was past tense. RIF. I'll help....
    My guilt or lack of aside, Samurai wasn't banned, that's pretty much a fact as he seems to be posting today.
    No, that is incorrect.

It still doesn't affect whether a member can post or not.
    Not in the same way as a ban does perhaps, but it is still a way of stifling other people's free speech. Given your high ideals on this "dry snitching" I would have thought you were above "back-seat moderating".

Severe difference. There is no perhaps. There are some things that can be fixed with almost no effect on another's posting ability like not having 5 threads on the same subject on the first page in the wrong section...you know stuff like that is irritating and fixing it has little effect on the poster unless it was that warmspecialfeelingofgettinganawardfortheirveryownthreadtocalltheirown.
    Yet I live in America.
    And I live in England (not Texas as my user details suggest), which still means your statement makes little sense here, especially when addressed to me directly. Unless you actually believe I am in Texas right now?
    No 'cause I said Texas is kinda free. RIF
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

Severe difference. There is no perhaps. There are some things that can be fixed with almost no effect on another's posting ability like not having 5 threads on the same subject on the first page in the wrong section...you know stuff like that is irritating and fixing it has little effect on the poster unless it was that warmspecialfeelingofgettinganawardfortheirveryownthreadtocalltheirown.
    I've seen you bump your own thread from months before if someone starts a new one on the same topic. Linking to your own thread (another of your favourites) only encourages someone to go and bump that as well. Seems to me, that you're the one who wants that "warmspecialfeelingofgettinganawardfortheirveryownthreadtocalltheirown".

...glad I could help expand the vocab mang
    Remind me which one of us makes up words and phrases when he can't express himself properly?

Not anymore no.
    So, he's not banned. End of story.

Still doesn't explain your bizarre statement. Reading is fundamental but I think it helps if the writer makes an effort to avoid nonsense.
    Last edited by Cheese; 10-03-2005 at 03:17 PM.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    I've seen you bump your own thread from months before if someone starts a new one on the same topic. Linking to your own thread (another of your favourites) only encourages someone to go and bump that as well. Seems to me, that you're the one who wants that "warmspecialfeelingofgettinganawardfortheirveryownthreadtocalltheirown".
    Really? I also link other people's threads and bump theirs when there's one on the same topic.
    ...glad I could help expand the vocab mang
    Remind me which one of us makes up words and phrases when he can't express himself properly?
    How so if I didn't make it up?
    Not anymore no.
    So, he's not banned. End of story.

True. He's not banned anymore after you dry-snitched on him.
    Still doesn't explain your bizarre statement. Reading is fundamental but I think it helps if the writer has basic comunication skills.

I think it helps if the reader isn't too stupid to recognize context. If your life depended on it you'd understand. Either you, Cheese, are playing stupid or are stupid. Either way Cheese and stupid are linked.

Free speech rules, you don't. Fix that.
    I don't rule. No fix necessary.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I think it helps if the reader isn't too stupid to recognize context. If your life depended on it you'd understand. Either you, Cheese, are playing stupid or are stupid. Either way Cheese and stupid are linked.
    If my life ever does one day depend on dechipering the rantings of internet nerds I still don't think that will change the fact that you didn't make sense initially.

One post I made. Would have slipped under the radar of the mods if someone (you) hadn't have kicked up such a fuss in that thread. So really, it was your fault that attention was drawn to the thread.

Not that I really think the mods listen to me quite that closely and your whole reasoning behind calling me a "dry snitch" is ignoring my single post's...what's that word? Context. If your life depended on it you'd understand...

Wow, going by my previous post's edit it takes you around quarter of an hour to type out a reply to the "linked-to-stupid" Cheese's posts. Either you have a 28k modem or you're just slow-witted. Either way...

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    If my life ever does one day depend on dechipering the rantings of internet nerds I still don't think that will change the fact that you didn't make sense initially.

Wow. An American made a post about another American posting what he wants. I can't fathom what country the American posting "It's a free country" could possibly be talking about. Duhhhh China?

One post I made. Would have slipped under the radar of the mods if someone (you) hadn't have kicked up such a fuss in that thread. So really, it was your fault that attention was drawn to the thread.

It wasn't one post. How can so much be kicked up from one post anyway? 5 Busyman responses to one Cheese response?

Not that I really think the mods listen to me quite that closely and your whole reasoning behind calling me a "dry snitch" is ignoring my single post's...what's that word? Context. If your life depended on it you'd understand...

It wasn't just one post.

It's bitchy that if someone gets in trouble to say, "Well he did it and ya'll did nothing." The same goes for a bystander.

A real concern comes in with a PM. Good lord why'd you have to bring dry-snitching into this.

Wow, going by my previous post's edit it takes you around quarter of an hour to type out a reply to the "linked-to-stupid" Cheese's posts. Either you have a 28k modem or you're just slow-witted. Either way...
    .....it shows I can multi-task. I actually a have a job.

(I'm on wireless broadband btw)

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    stop Quoting, it looks like several Peerzy at once
    btw where did wwe went that it wants come back, they said something about not airing the show in spike tv anymore.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA
    stop Quoting, it looks like several Peerzy at once
    btw where did wwe went that it wants come back, they said something about not airing the show in spike tv anymore.
    I know it's been lost in the thread a bit but it looks like it'll be on USA.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Busyman, the image in you're signature is too big.

Please change it or I'll report you to a moderator

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Wow. An American made a post about another American posting what he wants. I can't fathom what country the American posting "It's a free country" could possibly be talking about. Duhhhh China?
    Doesn't really detract from what I said in response. It's still a strange thing to say on an international forum. This isn't a country and it's not free.

A real concern comes in with a PM. Good lord why'd you have to bring dry-snitching into this.
    Perhaps if you weren't such a hypocrit on the issue I wouldn't. But you are so I will.
    It wasn't just one post.
    It was just one post. Your over-reaction caused more problems as I recall, next time you should consider taking something to PM's. That way there will be less repurcussions for innocent members like Samurai.

.....it shows I can multi-task. I actually a have a job.
    Well, get back to work or I'm telling your boss on you.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast