Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raw On USA Towmorro!!!

twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Its gonna be great becuase many people will come back and its 3 hours.
    Last edited by twisterX; 10-06-2005 at 01:47 AM.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Wrestling is fake.

yo

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Wrestling is fake.
    Exactly. This is the Sports Club. WWE is a sitcom. This thread goes in Movies and TV.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Wrestling is fake.
    Exactly. This is the Sports Club. WWE is a sitcom. This thread goes in Movies and TV.
    Stop dry-snitching.

It can go in either, it will generate as much dry-snitching in both forums so what is the point of moving it? I've made a number of wrestling threads in this forum that haven't been moved. Should we also move my Fantasy League thread to Gameworld? Baseball threads to Cheating Fucksworld?

OT: I'm looking forward to this Raw, it has a PPV feel about it and it will be great to see SCSA back. Let's hope he's back for a while. Also with Mick Foley, HHH and Hulk Hogan ( ) back it should be a good show. I'd like to see the Hulkster get his ass handed to him...not gonna happen though.
    Last edited by Cheese; 10-03-2005 at 09:23 AM.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Stop dry-snitching.

It can go in either, it will generate as much dry-snitching in both forums so what is the point of moving it? I've made a number of wrestling threads in this forum that haven't been moved. Should we also move my Fantasy League thread to Gameworld? Baseball threads to Cheating Fucksworld?
    STFU dumbass. It's a joke.

WWE is considered a sport (even though it really isn't). Everyone knows that.

Besides that, having a thread moved and still working isn't dry-snitching. Getting someone banned is btw.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    STFU dumbass. It's a joke.
    Was the "dry" smilie the punchline? Which bit am I supposed to laugh at?

And yet people still insist on telling other people that it is fake. You'd think they were the only people on the planet who are privy to this snippet of information.

Perhaps they can go and tell some adults that the Easter Bunny isn't real and not to expect and presents from Santa this Christmas. And what's this? The tooth fairy ain't real? Awww shucks, I just knocked out all ma teeths for nothin'.

Besides that, having a thread moved and still working isn't dry-snitching. Getting someone banned is btw.
    Who is banned? I can't remember any bannings here for a while? (Not counting spammers and the like).

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Was the "dry" smilie the punchline? Which bit am I supposed to laugh at?

Sorry, I think I've used the smiley maybe 4 times since I've been here. I really don't care whether you laugh or not.

And yet people still insist on telling other people that it is fake. You'd think they were the only people on the planet who are privy to this snippet of information.

...and yet people still insist Americans can't read subtitles...
    It's a free country man.

Perhaps they can go and tell some adults that the Easter Bunny isn't real and not to expect and presents from Santa this Christmas. And what's this? The tooth fairy ain't real? Awww shucks, I just knocked out all ma teeths for nothin'.

So this means you watch Raw with children? The reason adults involve the Easter Bunny, tooth fairy, and Santa is for the kiddies.

Who is banned? I can't remember any bannings here for a while? (Not counting spammers and the like).
    No one said anyone is banned. RIF

Wow ever since I turned you on to the word dry-snitching, you love to use the word any chance you get. As far as banning, your right. I think the last non-spammer to get banned was dry-snitched on. It was for something not involving a thread a move though....you know...something that actually affected the member's ability to post altogether and not where a precious diamond encrusted thread was located.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Wow ever since I turned you on to the word dry-snitching, you love to use the word any chance you get. As far as banning, your right. I think the last non-spammer to get banned was dry-snitched on. It was for something not involving a thread a move though....you know...something that actually affected the member's ability to post altogether and not
    Nope, I'm pretty sure he wasn't banned if you're referring to Samurai. In fact I think I saw him post today. You seem to be getting your facts muddled.

where a precious diamond encrusted thread was located.
    So as you seem to think threads shouldn't be treated with too much seriousness you'll refrain from bumping your own threads or linking to them if someone makes a similar themed thread (and doesn't search through pages and pages first). Thanks for that.

Not something I've ever said, so pretty irrelevant to me.

It's a free country man.
    Strange thing to write on an international forum.

So this means you watch Raw with children?
    No, though I am going to see a Raw house show with two autistic children in November...they know it's fake in case you're wondering. We won't be needing Skizo to break the news to them.

And I've used "dry-snitching" in all of two threads (one of which ranks 10 on a Google search of said term... )

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    From WWE.com:

They say you can’t go home again, but next week, RAW breaks the rules one more time as the flagship returns to the USA Network with a bang.

Two weeks ago, Mr. McMahon decided that John Cena would make his first defense of the WWE Championship on USA against none other than RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff. Last week, Kurt Angle put Cena through a table with an Angle Slam, and the final RAW on Spike TV went off the air with the GM holding the WWE Championship high. Was this a premonition, or will The Champ overcome the odds once again to retain his gold?

Prior to disrupting last week’s main event, Angle campaigned to Mr. McMahon for another title shot, claiming he earned it by defeating Cena at Unforgiven. Angle’s plea was interrupted by Shawn Michaels, and after a verbal sparring session, Mr. McMahon announced a blockbuster: HBK vs. Angle in a 30-Minute WWE Iron Man Match at Homecoming. Kurt made Michaels tap out at WrestleMania, with HBK evening the score at Vengeance; next week, the man who can score the most falls in 30 minutes will take the rubber match. Angle also put HBK through a table at the conclusion of last week’s RAW; will this give the Olympic Gold Medalist a leg up?

While RAW begins a new era on USA, one man will see the end of his RAW days at Homecoming. The rivalry between Edge and Matt Hardy will come to a head when they do battle in a Loser Leaves RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Last week, Hardy sent Edge flying off a ladder, giving the fans a brief preview of next week. Will Edge be at 100 percent next week to eliminate Hardy once and for all, or will Matt claim a shot at the WWE Championship and put his nemesis out of a job?

SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long made an appearance on RAW, asking Eric Bischoff for some exposure at Homecoming. Mr. McMahon thought this was a great idea, and has given Long the opportunity to have a SmackDown match on the show. Be sure to tune into Friday Night SmackDown to see who will compete in this historic match.

Also, Women’s Champion Trish Stratus and Ashley will face Torrie Wilson, Candice, and Victoria in a three-on-two Bra and Panties Match. Candice made the challenge after Trish and Ashley stripped her to her bra and panties last week; which Divas will be brought down to their lingerie at Homecoming?

And finally, WWE Homecoming wouldn’t be complete without a dose of the men who helped get RAW off the ground. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper will host Mick Foley on Piper’s Pit. Also, WWE Homecoming will feature the return of “The Texas Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and Triple H.

On top of all this, several legendary names from the past will also be appearing on RAW Monday night. Scheduled to appear are “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan, Jimmy Hart, Hillbilly Jim, Superstar Billy Graham, Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young, Harley Race, Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka, Chief Jay Strongbow, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Nikolai Volkoff and Koko B. Ware.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Nope, I'm pretty sure he wasn't banned if you're referring to Samurai. In fact I think I saw him post today. You seem to be getting your facts muddled.

You can't even play stupid well. So Samurai was never banned as a result of your dry-snitching? I don't know why you brought up dry-snitching when you were so guilty of it. Are you trying to ruin threads?

where a precious diamond encrusted thread was located.
    So as you seem to think threads shouldn't be treated with too much seriousness you'll refrain from bumping your own threads or linking to them if someone makes a similar themed thread (and doesn't search through pages and pages first). Thanks for that.

It still doesn't affect whether a member can post or not.
    Not something I've ever said, so pretty irrelevant to me.

No one said you did (RIF), yet it has been said and those people are able to say it.
    It's a free country man.
    Strange thing to write on an international forum.

Yet I live in America.

So this means you watch Raw with children?
    No, though I am going to see a Raw house show with two autistic children in November...they know it's fake in case you're wondering. We won't be needing Skizo to break the news to them.

Oh cool you are watching it with children. Proud a ya. Skizo lives in a free country too...well he also lives in Texas and that's kinda free.

And I've used "dry-snitching" in all of two threads (one of which ranks 10 on a Google search of said term... )
    Either way, glad I could introduce you to the word seeing that at the time, it was fitting.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast