1. Find the template u want (it must be flash or if u want just the flash header, that should work too although i haven't tried it)
2. Get firefox.
3. Right click on the page with the swf file embedded and go to page info and then the media tab. the first one should be the swf file your looking for, but if u look closer, all it has is the file name, no address. So what do u do?
4. This is the fun part. lets say your template number is 9232. in firefox, type http://images.templatemonster.com/screenshots/
then add 9200 because that is the number category your template is in:
then add the file name which would be 9232.swf:
and that would be your swf file.. go file>save as, save anywhere.
5. Download Sothink SWF Decompiler HERE
And a "Crack" of the net....
6. Do a Quick Open of the swf with Sothink and see if all the buttons go to the right pages and stuff. If a page doesn't load when u click a button, then most likely, there are more swf files to download. If this is the case, continue to step 7, if not, jump to step 8.
7. On the right hand side in Sothink, under resources, expand the filename. then expand actions. Now what u need to do is go through each set of scripts and look for the extension .swf, if u find it, then type it in your browser as http://images.templatemonster.com/sc...*FileName.swf* and get that one too and any other swf files that you find in the scripts.
8. Click on Export FLA, and your done. Make sure u export the FLA from every swf that site contains.
9. If your missing fonts, then go back to the templatemonster template page, take a screen shot of the font u want and put it up here http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ and it should find you the font...
donations are always accepted by paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org