Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Crime of "Unauthorized Reproduction"

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    , if we ever suffer the ignominy of another liberal President,
    What an idiotic statement in light of the current tenure of the President.
    A distinctly uncharitable remark here in the land of free speech.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready

What do you think of Senator Robert Byrd, D-Virginia?

Seems avuncular enough, why?
    Does he want to regulate reproduction too?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33

I don't know her, I'm not familiar with her, and I don't have any compelling urge to wade through what must be a thoroughly misguided legislative effort, as it is easily and properly judged by it's surface components.

That she labels herself a Republican is unfortunate for the party, I'd say.

What do you think of Senator Robert Byrd, D-Virginia?
    Name some shit he's done.
    Don't be an asshole, Busyman.

If you're a fan of his, say it, then we'll get down to cases.

Perhaps you could begin by defending his tenure in the KKK early on, or maybe you'd care to explain why, when he was banging on recently about "niggers" we didn't hear a fucking peep out of you?

If you want to troll, that's fine and dandy, just don't bring that shit in front of me, 'cuz you'll end up covered with it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    What an idiotic statement in light of the current tenure of the President.
    A distinctly uncharitable remark here in the land of free speech.
    When have I ever been charitable or stifled free speech?

Clinton in my left hand or Bush in my right hand. I'd cut off my right hand....and it be the obvious choice.

When I asked about "The Accomplishments Of Bush", I wasn't fucking around trying to be smartassed. I buckle down and think logically about what a President is fucking doing for the good of the country by the decisions they make.

It blows my mind when followers support particular decisions he makes whether that follower is a staunch Republican or simply just likes the guy.

The same went for when Clinton lied to Congress because it embarassed the office but it pales in comparison to the numerousfuckupcurrentshitthecountryisin.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-09-2005 at 02:55 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Name some shit he's done.
    Don't be an asshole, Busyman.

If you're a fan of his, say it, then we'll get down to cases.

Perhaps you could begin by defending his tenure in the KKK early on, or maybe you'd care to explain why, when he was banging on recently about "niggers" we didn't hear a fucking peep out of you?

If you want to troll, that's fine and dandy, just don't bring that shit in front of me, 'cuz you'll end up covered with it.
    You don't be an asshole?

Read my edit. It was before your post.

and it was "white niggers"

You picked the wrong one buddy. Do you actually fucking think I'm a partyline hardliner.....like yourself?

Fuck Byrd and fuck you. Democrat ain't my religion and unlike some a you brainless fucks, I don't support some dickheads decisions 'cause he "is my party candidate."

Do you actually think people across the ocean care if the President is Democrat or Republican? Fuck no. They are simply are looking at the actions of the President with some logicalness. We elect a President and they see if shit comes flying from the US to their hometown.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-09-2005 at 03:01 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    When I asked about "The Accomplishments Of Bush", I wasn't fucking around trying to be smartassed. I buckle down and think logically about what a President is fucking doing for the good of the country by the decisions they make.

It blows my mind when followers support particular decisions he makes whether that follower is a staunch Republican or simply just likes the guy.

Given the claim you make in the first sentence, I'd question both the quality of your buckle and your ability to operate it after reading the second sentence.

Good night.

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37

Given the claim you make in the first sentence, I'd question both the quality of your buckle and your ability to operate it after reading the second sentence.

Good night.
    Yeah and Bush is in the negative integers.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38

Good night.
    I can't decipher that, sorry.

And WTF about your "edit" re: Byrd?

Am I now supposed to re-read the whole fucking thread to catch your corrections, honestly entered or not?

Is this or is this not a PROGRESSION of posts?

If you want, you could go all the way back to the beginning of the thread and edit yourself, couldn't you?

You bang on that I withhold my opinion for maximum effect; it's true-ask anyone who debates, they will tell you it is a time-honored tactic.

Wasn't my denunciation of this twit from Indiana sufficient for you, or did you somehow interpret it as "blind support" of "my" party?

Get your buckle fixed.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    To be honest I don't understand American politics either but If had to vote between
    j2k4 (Conservative ) Busyman (Republican ) or Everyrose (Democrat) I'd be lost !

Did I get that half right ?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    I can't decipher that, sorry.
    I buckle down and think logically about what a President is fucking doing for the good of the country by the decisions they make.
    And WTF about your "edit" re: Byrd?

Am I now supposed to re-read the whole fucking thread to catch your corrections, honestly entered or not?

Is this or is this not a PROGRESSION of posts?

If you want, you could go all the way back to the beginning of the thread and edit yourself, couldn't you?
    Cool. It just showed your post was irrelevant is all since I did know of him and thought him to be shit.
    You bang on that I withhold my opinion for maximum effect; it's true-ask anyone who debates, they will tell you it is a time-honored tactic.

Wasn't my denunciation of this twit from Indiana sufficient for you, or did you somehow interpret it as "blind support" of "my" party?
    Tbh, I was surprised. I mean I hear you neocons support some outrageous stuff. I watch movies for shit like this and am writing some screenplays and some of this shit I hear from you, manny and Hank is..shall we say supposed to be imaginative. However, here it is in real life. It actually boggles me.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-09-2005 at 07:56 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast