Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aeon Flux

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I know the trailer's old but it looks pretty good.

http://www.aeonflux.com/
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i've seen it and it looks kind of promising....

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I personally can't wait for this movie.
    But I'm especially excited about the DVD boxed set of the show coming out next month.

Yum!
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i hope it will be a good movie...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    as cartoon it was perfect

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Oh, it was a cartoon?....i didn't know....i mean yes actually...it is clear now..because nowadays many movies are made after cartoons, i should have thought so!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Whats the cartoon called?Any idea how i can get some.Futureistic movies rock.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs
    Whats the cartoon called?Any idea how i can get some.Futureistic movies rock.
    It's called.....Aeon Flux.

A DVD is coming out with all the episodes. It's not neccesarily fututristic but it's weird as fuck and leaves many questions unanswered....every fucking episode.

Also many episodes have no talking but have balls out action.

It started on MTV's Liquid TV (Beavis and Butthead did too). The animator, Peter Chung, made a story in The Animatrix, made Alexander The Great futuristic style called Alexander Senki, made Chronicles Of Riddick: Dark Fury which goes between Pitch Black and The Chronicles Of Riddick movies.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-17-2005 at 01:19 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I saw it last night and it sucked.

I mean it had good special effects but the directing (and cinematography) sucked and the underlying plot sucked.

The fighting scenes were rather horrible. We've seen The Matrix which had excellent one shot fights so wtf were they doing with the "fancy camera work" shot for fights. The envelope was hardly pushed. The action was not accentuated enough.

The weirdness of the TV show was not captured to full effect and this had to be a shit screenplay and should not have been greenlit.

Also it had too many boring talking parts that barely advanced the story. There also was not enough people in Bregna.

This movie gets a D.

I had to give points for the special effects and the black lady with the handfeet er...feethands. However she was under-utilized.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-12-2005 at 01:05 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I saw the movie also and I agree with Busyman it sucked! The movie started out with promise and went downhill from there...Like they ran out of a storyline in midstream and the movie started to just jump around from one scene to another...very choppy.
    It was like they were making a sci-fi love story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast